OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like them better with the yellow laces , i think im just gonna order them online they should be here on thursday.

So i guess ill be getting both grinchs n sols those pics with yellow laces really hooked me on th del sols now.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Via NT Las Vegas FB

21aelv8.jpg

effing sweet.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

the yellow laces rocked the blk/del-sol so hard!!!

need another pair of bruce lee Vs, just need the pair of laces... wait... just kidding, thts just too crazy~

but the yellow laces are really appealing on the VIs, hope they give an alternate shoe laces just like the grinches...

Bruce Lee VI ids are not looking good.

They should leave that colorway alone.

Same goes for the Dark Knights.

Well, just got back from the Attic in Buena Park. Not really happy with what happened, they told myself and others who called that they were releasing them today, but they had sold most of the pairs yesterday. I was fifth in line, they only had two size left, 8.5 and 12, and both were bought (congrats to the guys that got them).

What I really didn't appreciate though was while we were waiting outside the store, the two employees that showed up early just stayed in their cars and didn't even bother to tell us they only had two pairs left until it came time to open. I should of known it was going to happen though, someone on the other forum said they were shady when it comes to limited releases like that
30t6p3b.gif

I wouldn't deal with those guys, and once they are marked as shady, they should be avoided, just like Sole Fly in Miami.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Well, just got back from the Attic in Buena Park. Not really happy with what happened, they told myself and others who called that they were releasing them today, but they had sold most of the pairs yesterday. I was fifth in line, they only had two size left, 8.5 and 12, and both were bought (congrats to the guys that got them).

What I really didn't appreciate though was while we were waiting outside the store, the two employees that showed up early just stayed in their cars and didn't even bother to tell us they only had two pairs left until it came time to open. I should of known it was going to happen though, someone on the other forum said they were shady when it comes to limited releases like that
30t6p3b.gif

Don't you know they are notorious for that kind of stuff for these type of releases.

Sucks to see even stores are resellers or employees that are doing it. Did they have one pair of each size or something? I would bash their store on Yelp.

im sorry, this shoe in kobe's line...im falling for it more and more..
might be the first time i buy every cw never did that before haha

yeah sole fly is garbage they sell shoe before release to people they know on phone orders they dont give to other people .
What happen to first come first serve ? Thats why nobody goes there  unless fits a last resort

Hoh and shoe gallery and nike town way better for releases.

Originally Posted by Emoney246

How is eastbay going to be selling something that is not going to be listed on their website? Wow.
It may seem sketchy but I actually love that about them.  The true fans of Kobe that love the shoe and take it in the time to research it will have first crack at it.  As long ast Eastbay Ray gives us the heads up, I'm all for it.

On the subject of the Green Mamabas (Grinches): I've been keeping an eye on this thread, but I just want to clarify one thing: As far as commercial retailers goes, will it only be HoH.. not regular FootLockers? Not like how the Chaos V was released last year? Not even FootAcation? I don't have a hook-up nor have I had any luck with web/phone orders for these types of shoes.. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom