OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read all the posts hahaha

I called them too - the orders won't be charged. Too good to be true and Nike is pretty strict with online sales for limited releases anyways...

Originally Posted by Bweibel5

Nike.com at 12am tonight EST, phone orders only from eastbay starting tomorrow am at 7am CST. That's the buzz. Follow nike store's twitter account, I am sure they will throw up a link when it's out.

Holy *++$, this is my first post on here? Haha.
I wonder if nike.com is having phone orders, I HATE that site for releases like this.  Always crashes on me

Originally Posted by never wear them

So NDC WILL RELEASE AT 9PM TODAY RIGHT?

i honestly dont order limited sneakers online. Consider me a Newb for online releases.
Yep. Sometimes a lil before or a lil after. 

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

this is nothin compared to last year.... smh.

no other sig shoe, nor NON- Sig Jordan shoe has ever had the hype that the Dark Knights caused
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i wont be suprised if this thread hits 300 pages by monday! lol.
eek.gif
. i almost forgot that night. i remember i went to eat breakfast and checked back one more time and they were up.
laugh.gif

speaking of DK's....i haven't seen a lot pics where people were wearing them...weird.

damn im starting to feel more thristy for the grinches
than any shoe that drop this year
i think that thrill of being clueless is making me want it more

yeah i posted that right after. thanks tho Tony. ima have both lap tops running... smh.

i need them tomorrow or sunday tho...
nerd.gif

ALL ORDERS ARE NULL AND VOID.

Credit cards or accounts have not been charged, I already checked mine and they verified when I spoke to them over the phone.

I guess i'm gonna try this NDC thing at midnight. I'm not expecting them to be up though. SMH. I'm so clueless on this release I can't believe it.

WOW.. I just got off the phone with Neo39 store..
They said DO NOT ORDER from the site, because it it not equipped for online sales until next year.
It can be purchased in store ONLY..

Thank God I didnt order.. I wouldve been pissed lol..

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

this is nothin compared to last year.... smh.

no other sig shoe, nor NON- Sig Jordan shoe has ever had the hype that the Dark Knights caused
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i wont be suprised if this thread hits 300 pages by monday! lol.
eek.gif
. i almost forgot that night. i remember i went to eat breakfast and checked back one more time and they were up.
laugh.gif

speaking of DK's....i haven't seen a lot pics where people were wearing them...weird.

I wear the hell out of mine for ball. the soles are starting to get pissy because of it lol. Totally worth it though. One of the cooler shoes to come out in the past couple years. Now hopefully I can get these kobe's and bron's and go to bed lol gotta travel in the morning.

Never done a shoe release online before would you guys suggest Nike.com compared to Eastbay? Ive never ordered from Nike on a release thats limited
Do you get confirmation from NDC right away or is there the possibility it says your order went through but it doesnt? 

Originally Posted by PeteSkeet88

Does anyone have the link to nike.com without flash? I hate using the flash website version.

google nike no flash..thats how I do it.

I used the non flash for the cool greys and it crashed with the quickness.

Do you guys just paste the product number in the search bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom