OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been told:

Lebrons and Kobes will not be on the site as the sit will not be updated past 8:00PM EST, no employees are there.

KD III available to order at 12:00 Midnight EST.

If, a bif IF, the Lebrons and Kobes go live on the site, they will have a countdown timer for 8:00 AM EST, thats when they will be available for sale.

I don't even see the durants.

Noble, you saying the kobe's are more limited then the bron's then, it would make sense due to his being the face of Nike at this point.

edit: interesting. so i guess the heat is on NDC then.

oh and about the ZK6 gear...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

they have this concord jacket and a black one (N98 which is a soccer type  slim fit track jacket) with the snake print. the shorts are hot too.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

So the ndc release is gonna be midnight eastern time?

anyone can confirm if eastbay gonna have them on web? can't search them yet. and had been reading all the pages... still seems like no one can really confirm about this...

thanks
KD3 Christmas pair is up on Eastbay with the timer,,,,Lebrons and Kobes are not. Im guessing that the Kobes and Brons will be Phone order. I have no inside info and this is pure speculation.

So IMO if anyone is strictly relying on Eastbay, keep that in mind.
thank you for your answers.
got it... guess i will sleep early tonight after try to scoop some from ndc.

I will tell you what the Lebron Thread is not blowing up like this one. I want them both nearly equally as bad but it seems like Kobe is in a little more demand.

Originally Posted by never wear them

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

they have this concord jacket and a black one (N98 which is a soccer type  slim fit track jacket) with the snake print. the shorts are hot too.
Im feeling that Aw77 Kobe hoody. ZK6 gear >> ZK5 gear. 
pimp.gif

Was gonna pass on Grinches and on cop Bron X-mas, but a homie told me he could only get a discount on the Grinches. Might as well get both then. 
I have the Kobe V's All Stars and loved how comfortable they were. Hoping the VI's don't disappoint.

good looking out. might just cop all 3 cuz they were the only thing i wanted for xmas was the xmas cw's. preciate it.

Originally Posted by never wear them

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Are those the ones with "venomenom" on the back? That black one is nice!

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

any links ready for refreshing yet? (trying to stall the wife before heading to our xmas party)

You best go jump on the toilet with a laptop for the next hour. Had the bad fish tonight right? 
roll.gif

This should be interesting to see if people can get all 3 Xmas shoes in the cart and confirmed...
smile.gif

^^ I noticed that too lol.. But its going to be a ZOOOOO on my side.. Gotta find alternative stores to get my pair

Originally Posted by bc60997

This should be interesting to see if people can get all 3 Xmas shoes in the cart and confirmed...
smile.gif

lol, not me. Grinches....maybe KD3s. Brons
30t6p3b.gif
hell to the no.....

Originally Posted by jca998

LOL

Laptop and the bathroom are a perfect combination, better bring a fully charged better.
Most bathrooms have outlets, bring the adapter just to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom