OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

are they just not gonna launch them online?

did you deal with the ndc debacle last night. eastbay would have literally collapsed if they put em on the website.

yea, but considering that they have the kdIII's up, I assumed that these would be up there also

If you want these call in.

ohdannyboy wrote:

did you deal with the ndc debacle last night. eastbay would have literally collapsed if they put em on the website.

yea, but considering that they have the kdIII's up, I assumed that these would be up there also

KDIIIs are nowhere near as limited or popular. Even the ASG KDIIs were up for a while, meanwhile the ZKV and AMLVII sold out right away.

rowdy they didnt put them online u have to call if they have any sizes left they will probably be on tonight at 12 eastern but i doubt there will be any left obviously because this shoe is crack

If you want a chance at them, call in.

30 min 
mad.gif

they literally have 2 people working and i bet some NT'ers grandma is slowing this down with her alzheimers ordering these for her "little teddybear"

jesus i just want one pair lol

Originally Posted by msw1233

If you want these call in.
on hold as i type this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom