OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RunningFishy

fa44b3b71d532031cdcbc25d5d300619-getty-103883256vd006_miami_heat_v.jpg

LA got it in the #@#.  They could do nothing but take it in the butt  !  Fingered by the HEATS.
Kobe with his arm tied behind his back says
embarassed.gif
. Enough talk about the game, the HEAT is starting to get too hot
pimp.gif
!!!

Originally Posted by penny4prezident

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by penny4prezident

I sold my dads pair of Bred XI OG DS just so i'll have the money for these. They have been sittin in the basement for as long as I can remember and he said he was never going to wear them. Why save them then? Anyway I got just enough cash for 1 pair of Xmas
pimp.gif
, can't wait!!!
Uhhhhhhhh.....
alien.gif

sick.gif
, I'll shut up now
embarassed.gif

Smartest comment ive seen you make. Please do though.

Anyone got the word on nt chicago or hoh this will be my first pair of kobes del sols got copped yesterday but that spot did not have grinches

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Traction might be a issue with the kobe vi you guys see the way wade got kobe on skates the whole first half......................lol

clear sole = bad on hardwood.  
Lakers lost because they didn't play well. Kobe was forcing every drive in. The Heat played very well, Bosh, Dampier and Ilgauskas did very well against the bigs. Brown,Blake,Artest, Kobe, hell nobody showed up to play.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

the game is pissing me off... anybody wanna form 5 and take in out on some fools at 24?
24 closed today.....should we class action for not being open 24?.....

I like how half the Laker's team had these on...haha...the whole team is bunch of Kobe fanboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom