OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
c9c26034be67228234f7cefcd3f2fb6313a9f123.jpg

these look perfect together..

excited to ball on these, fit is pretty comfortable.

just copped. almost didnt because i woke up late lol. i was suppose to be there there at 530am but woke up at 650 and got there at 657 and bam they open at 7am
there was like 30 heads in front of me but they mainly came for lebrons..but the kobes was selling out bcz only 2 per size came out in hohmd. then the dude infront of me
ask for a 10 and i was like
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
but luckily the still had the other 10 and bam got home satisfied
pimp.gif
devil.gif
alien.gif

pics before the big snow storm
2ug1nk6.jpg

2e5qg69.jpg

5uhkk3.jpg

good luck!

just a heads up if u r planning on going to hoh raleigh ........ crabtree has moved opening to 11 am instead of 10 am

the odd thing is when i called hoh yesterday the girl on the phone said they open at 9 am today, maybe they were gonna open before any other stores ????? just shoe heads and mall workers

be careful if u r venturing out, its horrible, so bad im not makin the trek

good luck to all

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

just a heads up if u r planning on going to hoh raleigh ........ crabtree has moved opening to 11 am instead of 10 am

the odd thing is when i called hoh yesterday the girl on the phone said they open at 9 am today, maybe they were gonna open before any other stores ????? just shoe heads and mall workers

be careful if u r venturing out, its horrible, so bad im not makin the trek

good luck to all
I'm not going out either man.  I'm in Cary...do u know if Cary mall will be getting this release?

just got back from HOH willowbrook, I woke up late woke up 10 min before 8, got there at 8 then at about 8:30 they announced they was all sold out.

>> I'm not going out either man. I'm in Cary...do u know if Cary mall will be getting this release? <<

no Sir they will not be getting them anywhere in Cary ( i made a bunch of calls the past 2 weeks )

since u r in Cary the best option for both of us woulda been Crabtree. this snow just wont quit though, im gonna give me a call in a lil while just ta see IF they opened and what it looks like, they are really nice at that fl/hoh there

be safe

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Sold out HOH Florida Mall!

yep. i think i got the last 11.5. got there @ 5:30am and only had to wait for about a half hour. they got 40 pairs and there were definitely 40 people there by the time they opened, although a few people were there for the lebrons. i wanted to get there early as i knew 30 mins before opening would really be cutting it close. unfortunately, i tore ligaments in my ankle on tuesday hooping in the pre-heat lebron. i can't walk or drive and none of my buddies were willing to wake up earlier than 5 to take me to the mall. oh well, got my pair, but i was very nervous.

to everyone looking forward to wearing these on and off the court, good luck getting your pair. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom