OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Socal heads... Footaction Glendale and pasADena footaction got em. Happy holidays.

Shaun- wattup?!? Glad to see regular Kobe thread heads on the VIs lol.

red laces are thicker than the green ones too.
i love them. i really want the del sols they look very nice but need to wait it out til they go on sale lol

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

Sold out in Houston had to get the lebrons :-/

sorry to hear that
tired.gif

Aris..what up. Check your PM

Sorry ahead of time if this is a stupid question but my bro was asking me what "venomenon" was and I couldn't answer him cause I had no idea myself lol. Anyone care to chime in?

Originally Posted by thethrill909

Sorry ahead of time if this is a stupid question but my bro was asking me what "venomenon" was and I couldn't answer him cause I had no idea myself lol. Anyone care to chime in?

phenomenon, but with venom in front...venom=snake, which snake= black mamba, which black mamba=Kobe

Originally Posted by thethrill909

It's just a play off the word "phenomenon" since Kobe's nickname is the Black Mamba a venomous snake...hence "Venomenon"

Fa only got 20 pairs. 1 per. some dude walked out with two, but he got the del sols too. Easy cop though. Bout 20 heads, some left without purchasing bc their size wasn't available.

HOH Lakewood was crazy over 150 peeps. Security said no lines till 530 so everybody gathered around the parking lot. at 5 he said "hey hey, can yall hear me" then very casually says "yall can line up now" everyone rushed and we didndnt have a line more like 2 1/2 lines. plus security has his boys backs n allowed them to set up chairs in front then those friends brought other friends. some of us pretended to leave and went around to footaction 4 people total for 15 pairs, people started showing up at 645 now it was at about 50 people. got my pair and went home. somewhat easy cop.

S duble and jkballer- thanks for the info. Kinda cool play on it. Little extra something lol. On a sidenote the grinches are DOPE in person and feel great on your feet. Def impressed with them and glad I went to Willowbrook to get em

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Does Del Amo Mall (Torrance, CA) have stores selling Grinches? I heard on the Police scanner a call about men entering the mall when it closed and gathering around.

huh? When it closed? When on Friday?Got to the fa at 6 and was 7th in line. Not that many. When I left bout 20 heads total.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Does Del Amo Mall (Torrance, CA) have stores selling Grinches? I heard on the Police scanner a call about men entering the mall when it closed and gathering around.

huh? When it closed? When on Friday?

Got to the fa at 6 and was 7th in line. Not that many. When I left bout 20 heads total.

Damn I should've gone there instead of my other spot.

Damn, HOH at Southcenter Mall got 40 pair yet Niketown Seattle gets 17 pair???? That's crazy.

House of hoops tukwila had about 40 pairs of the grinchs. I would say more then 60 people lined up and 90% of them wanted the grinchs. Somehow I ended up 5th in line after all the pushing and shoving. Glad I got my size because im actually going to rock these.

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Dudes just got to not be upset about not copping.. I don't have to camp. Its fun. Let me repeat... I don't have to camp its fun... I can get my pairs anytime then flip em. Like my sign says I sell for one price on ebay and give yall a disco. If I camp and get em its my biz... why hate on campers. You flame home boy because he is camping? Well you are on nt. At least we are being productive we camping and copping. In my case camping copping flipping. Let home boy do him and you do u. Hope u got ur pair.. lol

yea mods NIKETALK needs to set some more serious ground rules by not allowing known resellers to post anymore lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom