OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by shpongled25

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I don't see the inspiration from the porcelain to the China. The colors on the shoe isn't even white and blue.

agree with this. this just went from a smooth colorway to a huge hypebeast...the "Chinas" shall be hard to attain...gotta talk to my boy in Shanghai
wink.gif
looks like the lacelock pattern and maybe sole inserts will be the only markers from the porcelain.

Eh, the fact they are limited doesn't change my opinion on them (I see it did alot of others). Still a plain shoe to me. But how are they supposedly that limited if people are already selling them and even have them? Not to mention ndc uk has had them. I sure hope its not the lacelocks

If Chaos come to the states and are easy to cop and I have $$ at the time I'll scoop. If not I won't lose ANY sleep.

Do you guys use the top holes for lacing in casual wear? I had to because the 2nd last would make my heels come up when walking.

I lace up mine to the top even when I wear them casually. I almost feel like you need to do that to really get a true feel for how the shoe was designed. Don't think you'd be getting any "molding to your foot" if you had your laces all undone, but that's just my opinion.

I might just be changing my opinion about the concords...The shiny heel counter is just too purple for me. Anyone else concur?

whats going on with the grinch restocks, please Nike keep em coming...missed out but hoping to get a double.

Wow dudes are on fire...woke up to take a tinkle and said y not let me check...NDC on refresh 24/7 lamo

Had the 10.5 from the restock in my cart but then I decided why not let someone who still needs their first pair try to get em. I deserve a Nobel Prize

Originally Posted by never wear them

I wouldve taken it!

I know but I remember how pissed I was when I missed out on my pair. And not to mention I'm pickin up my Concords then getting the rices, cement 3s, glass blues, and an ID VI. I'd say I have to save some money

Originally Posted by alsasam

Had the 10.5 from the restock in my cart but then I decided why not let someone who still needs their first pair try to get em. I deserve a Nobel Prize

You my friend are a good man
smile.gif

Originally Posted by alsasam

Originally Posted by never wear them

I wouldve taken it!

I know but I remember how pissed I was when I missed out on my pair. And not to mention I'm pickin up my Concords then getting the rices, cement 3s, glass blues, and an ID VI. I'd say I have to save some money

I feel you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom