OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
concords are flying way under the radar...very clean and subtle colorway....purple heel cup sets it off. I like the simplicity of it, and subtle Laker cw

Got my chinas in today, del sols earlier in the week and just ordered my concords tonight

Have to say i'm loving them thus far although they do take a wear or two to stretch / mold  to your feet

But once they do.......

LA's and Grinches hopefully next and then maybe some IDs........

I know this is not kobe vi related but eastbay has the adidas crazy 8 up for pre order both og colorways but i must say both look hella off in shape. hopefully its just the pics.

FWIW, at the Mavs-Lakers game Weds night, Luke Walton slipped out of his Del Sols during the game. Last night, Kobe slipped out of his Concords. Not a good look...

Got my concords yesterday.....much better in pics IMO. Not terrible in person, but not as good as I expected. The pearlescent on the heel and tongue are kinda ehh....

Originally Posted by s dubl

Got my concords yesterday.....much better in pics IMO. Not terrible in person, but not as good as I expected. The pearlescent on the heel and tongue are kinda ehh....

I have to agree, saw them in person and they are not as glorified as the pics make them.  They are still nice though, very clean shoe. 

Originally Posted by KING QUIGS

FWIW, at the Mavs-Lakers game Weds night, Luke Walton slipped out of his Del Sols during the game. Last night, Kobe slipped out of his Concords. Not a good look...
If this becomes a trend I bet Kobe will finish the season in the Huarache 2k4
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Let the camp out tuesday and NDC site crashing begin
Naah.  Rices should be an easy pickup.  They are limit five.  I don't see them selling out the first night.  I may be wrong but it sounds like they are gonna be a pretty wide release.

^^ This... We are waiting for info on the release of these in the USA... I hope they're are not an international release... These are one of the cleanest colorways...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom