OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Im disappointed. All the colors are a fail to me. Scales are not doing it for me either.
each to his own...i feel the same way about the pair in your avy...

LA guys- Is the House of Hoops LA the one in Beverly Center? Im here on vacation and would like to hit up some spots and maybe grab the rices or glass blues. Any other good spots to hit while Im here? THANKS!

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Im disappointed. All the colors are a fail to me. Scales are not doing it for me either.
grinch and concords for me --> a thing of beauty when you see it in person

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

Originally Posted by VTex23

Been waiting to share this pick-up for a MONTH now! Just got approved for forum posts! 
pimp.gif

165015_1486753098245_1516440159_30986961_1978628_n.jpg

Was easy cop from NDC for me, too.

sick...where did you get the shirt?
Local Champ's. They had this one and another green shirt, but it had ALL white writing; can't remember the phrase. I'm actually getting the "from kicking...%$+" colored Volt and the "so much" colored Red at this screenprint shop here in Houston. Bought these for the summer rotation.

that's a pretty nice shirt lol.
and so far the TB colorways don't do anything for me. then again, none of the TB samples of the IV and V did either. gotta see them in person.

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

Been waiting to share this pick-up for a MONTH now! Just got approved for forum posts! 
pimp.gif

165015_1486753098245_1516440159_30986961_1978628_n.jpg

Was easy cop from NDC for me, too.

sick...where did you get the shirt?
Local Champ's. They had this one and another green shirt, but it had ALL white writing; can't remember the phrase. I'm actually getting the "from kicking...%$+" colored Volt and the "so much" colored Red at this screenprint shop here in Houston. Bought these for the summer rotation.
nice...that shirt is sick as is...but gonna look even better once you customize it....you're gonna be killin' 'em down there in H-Town!

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Still don't understand the rices being $150, but the bhm are $130... I think they both have the similar additional materials if you know what I mean? Regardless, still copping both...

Out of those newer foot locker colorways, I'm feeling the draft days the most! The grey royals 2nd...

Yea I don't understand it either.
What makes the rices premium?

They are testing to see what much customers will pay for the Kobe line.

I have a feeling the Kobe VII will be a really fancy quality shoe that may concentrate on looks and comfort as opposed to performance. Didnt Kobe say he wanted a hologram on his shoe?

Originally Posted by MadIslander

not diggin it. they needa hurry up and drop the chaos , wonder if they gna do laker cw

This! And the Chinas! Don't worry, I bet there will be a Laker Colorway! It has to be!

HiALL - I've been posting down under at the US Antarctic Base and am hanging out for a pair of VI's - selling my KB IV Del Sol's SZ11. The 6's haven't arrived in NZ so can't try them on - what size should I get, the KB4's in Sz11US fit perfect length and wideth !!!

Thanks ALL....

lotsa these new colorways are just meh...kind of like that for the wallet to be honest, but that blue gradient one is pretty sick. Del Sol still kill any other colorway imo...

Is anyone else thinking that the Chinas are gonna be somewhat limited seeing that we still haven't had a release date or any real concrete info on them besides the actually special edition China's
nerd.gif
? I need those asap lol and can't wait for Tuesday for the Rice's
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom