OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by s dubl

these look like the dream season 2s to me....
jkloipi.jpg

i had the same feeling when i first glance on them...
but i kinda feeling the flywire colored underneath... gotta see the final products first.

basically... i think the islands on these shoes, limited the color playing on it... i think the really hot color looked on the shoes are the black base or the navy base(dark color) then the island shines.

from further away to see the shoes, only those colors worked well

white concord is a real clean and nice shoes! i love mine, but the white base from further views, it doesn't looked anything that special.

i m saying these based on i have seen concord and blk/del sol in the gym, and watched those guys played the games... had those feeling on the VIs...

Originally Posted by cubanref

Is anyone else thinking that the Chinas are gonna be somewhat limited seeing that we still haven't had a release date or any real concrete info on them besides the actually special edition China's
nerd.gif
? I need those asap lol and can't wait for Tuesday for the Rice's
pimp.gif

seems like all the nice colorways are limited...
n the crappy CWs r GR... except blk/del-sol and concords

Originally Posted by shox2001

Originally Posted by shox2001

[table][tr][td]02/26/11[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VI BHM[/td][td]Black/Metallic Gold[/td][td]$130[/td][td]429659-011[/td][/tr][/table]
http://help-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/16581
More To Come

[table][tr][td]03/05/11[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VI[/td][td]Royal/White-Black[/td][td]$130[/td][td]429659-007[/td][/tr][/table]
ukhmjhgd.jpg

[table][tr][td]03/05/11[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VI[/td][td]Medium Grey/Black-White[/td][td]$130[/td][td]429659-008[/td][/tr][/table]
rftyfghgh.jpg

I Need More Money
eek.gif
mad.gif

uyiouiou.jpg

iotjkh.jpg

These are some nice colorways

^Nice set there. I still like the Del Sols the best outta the released pairs so far.
LM pair could be crazy too, was actually thinking about this a couple days ago. can't wait

This one is nice, I really like the gradient effect. The midsole could use some color or make the back half of the sole black or blue. Hopefully those are just sample pics for now.
iotjkh.jpg

You guys think people are going to line up for the Rices and/or GB? I live in NYC trying to plan my attack on coppin both!

Originally Posted by Holiday

You guys think people are going to line up for the Rices and/or GB? I live in NYC trying to plan my attack on coppin both!
There's always going to be people camping, but since your located in NYC, the weather might change people's mind. 

Question for the Europe people (preferably in London & Paris). Are the Grinch's still available around there?

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by Holiday

There's always going to be people camping, but since your located in NYC, the weather might change people's mind. 

Yea that the gift and the curse in living here...Niketown or HOH
eyes.gif
?

I finally got to hoop in my Grinches last week and I must say, that the VI's feel great! I finally got to see the concords in person yesterday and they look pretty sick, I think I might pick them up.

Just talked to a nike rep online and was told the glass blues and rice would both be available tuesday online but he had no info on store release. I dont get how theres no info on any store getting them.

I have yet to wear my grinches..

due to bad weather in my area

I wonder if the swoosh discount can be applied to rices and glass blues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom