OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as there's a restock I'm good, I can wait it out. Good luck to those getting them this morning

Originally Posted by c4

As long as there's a restock I'm good, I can wait it out. Good luck to those getting them this morning
you cop yours sir?

I struck out at 9:10 last nite....but not too concerned....
if I can cop at least 1 of those All Star shoes I'll be straight....

D- I tried, but struck out. Now I'm at work not getting anything done, checking this thread and for restocks, lol

For peeps looking to go to Lakewood HOH. Spoke to them on the phone & they said they are gonna get about 80 pairs in today (they dont have them yet). The dude then told me they are handing out tickets & about 30 peeps have gotten tickets so far. Good luck! Im passing, they ugly to me.

^^^Now if I can just get to HoH Lakewood during my lunch and they got'em.....

nonproductive fridays waiting for restock and hoping something shows up > working.

Congrats to everyone here that got their shoes. 

Originally Posted by button999

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

how many extra things do i have to purchase in order to get my eastbay order double boxed?
1 extra, but sometimes they end up shipping the items separately, so you may still get the crappy white sticky envelope on your shoes.
You're better off paying the $3.99 for the gift box, that way you know for sure.
As button999 mentioned, the best way to make sure your Kobe shoe purchase is double boxed is to select the gift box option when checking out. 

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Eastbay sucks. Clicked the link immediately and got screwed. I was on the Kobe page for ndc like last time for Grinche's and got nothing.
same thing with eastbay for me..@%%+@%% annoying..really wanted these too
Originally Posted by thapointguy

These online ordering processes suck....sold out in a matter of seconds and minutes.
Originally Posted by Stonesour8

Thank god for ndc, Eastbay is horrible
Unfortunately, with the East LA Kobe VI's having an extremely limited supply, a lot of people will be missing out on them.  The demand for these shoes is greater than the supply. 

Depending on where you live, you may have other options with limited releases, but many other people do not.  If you have other options, make use of them if you miss out online.

Originally Posted by msw1233

ugh...hope the OCs aren't as bad as these were. saw someone saying they were on hold for 14 mins - so i guess calling at 11:57 or whatever doesn't really work out either huh? i know that's what EastbayRep was trying to get us to do.
From what I am hearing, all the other colorways for the All-Star pack will have about the same numbers, so they will all be extremely limited. 

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Why do people still buy from Eastbay? Last shoe I bought there were my Tebow Trainers. Worst service on the planet. Took 3 weeks to ship them and they finally arrived and the box looked like it was one of the Hulks enemies.
Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Umm international shipping is completely different. My shoes were shipped in box but the box was in a BAG. Straight beat to all hell. And I had my shoes 3 days after shipping...I said it took them 3 weeks just to get them out, because they were selling shoes they didn't have instock.
I am sorry to hear it took so long to receive the shoes you ordered.  Unfortunately, with back-orders, we are at the mercy of our suppliers.  It is not like we can just make the shoes for you back in our secret workshop, we have to wait for our supplier to send us the shoes.  If you back-order an item, just keep in mind that all of our back-order dates are subject to change.  Sure, we could stop allowing customers to place back-orders for the customers that do not like this option, but a lot more customers like that we have this as an option and most of the time the shipments are received in a reasonable time.

As for the condition of the box when you received it, I am sorry to hear about that.
frown.gif
  I have been collecting any complaint I see and have been forwarding it on to the appropriate personal to try and get our Warehouse to double box all the shoes we ship. 

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

love the grinch. i back ordered la on eastbay expectd to ship 2/4
The men's sizes were in stock, so all the order for them should ship out later tonight, as long as there are no issues with the payment method used on the order.  If you ordered a youth size, we hope to receive the shipment in for them during the next few days.  Once we receive, we will process the orders and ship them out.

EastbayRep - Ray

just got off the phone with hohla, they said they still havent gotten their shippment of the ELA.  did anybody go to hohla?

Originally Posted by jdub562

For peeps looking to go to Lakewood HOH. Spoke to them on the phone & they said they are gonna get about 80 pairs in today (they dont have them yet). The dude then told me they are handing out tickets & about 30 peeps have gotten tickets so far. Good luck! Im passing, they ugly to me.

Damn 80 pairs... Smh at Nike. Shouldve made em gr in Cali. Why the heck is Taiwan getting em haha. Germany got em too I assume?

For those looking in chicagoland are hoh north riverside got the ela in today...was told the just showed up out the blue. Not sure on what they got left. 708-447-2060

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

So, Eastbay Rep...doesn't sound like a re-stock on Eastbay eh?
That is correct, there are no plans for a restock.  If any orders get canceled/returned, a size may pop up on our website, but that is about it.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

still no word on the vault or NT Santa Monica?
I was at ntsm on wednesday and the dude told me they're getting em......

Originally Posted by jdubb2345

For those looking in chicagoland are hoh north riverside got the ela in today...was told the just showed up out the blue. Not sure on what they got left. 708-447-2060

7.5 8 10.5 left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom