OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
>> You guys think Kobe will debut the Chinas or he's sticking to the Concords? <<

if the lakers play on the day or night of chinese new year i think he might bust em out. it would be a good move all around, marketing (not like these need it) and showing appreciation to his asian fans.

as some of us have stated before, purple laces in the chinas and itsa wrap

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

5399191545_a5011a6cba_b.jpg

This in my humble opinion is what impressed me so much about the GR China, the liquid metal-esque look of those scales complete with grey fade on the base.

Believe me guys I think these will slowly, but surely creep up on people's favorite lists once they lay eyes on them in person!
They were at the top of my list since the first picture of them leaked. Now just waiting for them to release in the US
mad.gif

Lovin' the Chinas!....actually lovin' the Kobe VI's in general. I am a sucker for the snake scales!

I'll have to rank them:

1) Grinch
2) Chinas
3) East LA
4) 3D
5) Del Sol
6) Rice
7) OC

man if del sol's were limited, i bet they would be worth more than most of the other colorways. they look sweet!

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

man if del sol's were limited, i bet they would be worth more than most of the other colorways. they look sweet!

Co-sign my man. They're #1 on my list. May try to grab a second pair on the cheap down the line.

Originally Posted by sickassdog

Lovin' the Chinas!....actually lovin' the Kobe VI's in general. I am a sucker for the snake scales!

I'll have to rank them:

1) Grinch
2) Chinas
3) East LA
4) 3D
5) Del Sol
6) Rice
7) OC
I don't own any Kobe's.... But Nike is dropping HEAT and lots of it....3D's will be my first pair of Kobes

I don't have V Bruce lee laces (yet)

Slapped on an extra pair of IV Del soles on my VI's.. what do you guys think? a little too thick?

i wnt some IVs blk/del-sol... so regretted i sold mine years ago... sigh

the new Lakers uniform looked pretty hot

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

i wnt some IVs blk/del-sol... so regretted i sold mine years ago... sigh

the new Lakers uniform looked pretty hot

You mean the old lakers uniforms.
laugh.gif

Sittin to Jack's left, some goof with Grinches.....
He prob thinks "I have to wear THESE to the game"

Need those Chinas. I cant remember the last NT post i looked at this much in hope of getting release info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom