OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ppeter

whats a good/reasonable price for the east la's size 10 shipped?
If you can't wait to get them and have to have them right now, I'd think you can get them for about 180-200. Honestly though I can see these dropping to 160-170 in another month or two after more colorways come out. They just don't seem to be that high in demand compared to some of the other colorways to come, even if they are relatively limited.

^ thanks for the opinions? are they sitting out in cali? thanks

looks like NT's in cali are sold out.

so i was at the game today and some guy asked if my KBVI Chinas were ID,ummmm just said no and smh. Saw some of the Nike Vault staff (Vault is closed by the way) wearing the Chinas around staples. Also, went to my local mall champs,footlocker, kids footlocker and footaction have a full stock on the East LA's. im kind of pissed that I woke up so early to cop these.

I think the people that got the grinches Xmas day actually had to pay extra for a special Xmas day bundle...Nike isn't just giving free shoes out to anyone sitting courtside

Originally Posted by gavman23

I think the people that got the grinches Xmas day actually had to pay extra for a special Xmas day bundle...Nike isn't just giving free shoes out to anyone sitting courtside

cortside pack was free to courtside ticket holders on Christmas day.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by gavman23

cortside pack was free to courtside ticket holders on Christmas day.

hella expensive to see the lakers play like !!@+ haha, at least you got some shoes out of it.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Sittin to Jack's left, some goof with Grinches.....
He prob thinks "I have to wear THESE to the game"
It's just some rich old guy that was obviously there for the Christmas game and got a free pair when they gave them out to the courtside people.  He looks like an idiot with his legs crossed wearing khakis. 
laugh.gif

I think you're salty he's sitting courtside while you're at home watching in standard def on your 19" tv.
No need to discuss the size of my tv but I promise you it's not 19" sd.  Simply saying an old guy with his legs crossed wearing khakis and the Grinche's looked horrible.  I didn't mention anything about his ridiculous seats.  

Originally Posted by dcUA

It's just some rich old guy that was obviously there for the Christmas game and got a free pair when they gave them out to the courtside people.  He looks like an idiot with his legs crossed wearing khakis. 
laugh.gif

I think you're salty he's sitting courtside while you're at home watching in standard def on your 19" tv.
+1
Grinches and khakis go together, actually.  If I had that $$$ I'd do and wear whatever the +#%% I wanted too.

I only got a glimpse but he pulled it off minus the sweater.
The guy had high water khakis on and Grinch's but you say the sweater is what didn't complete the package.  lmao ok!
roll.gif
  I'm not hating on the guy's seats.  You can't get better ones than that but please keep it real.  The guy didn't have the "cool" factor exactly going.  That's the last time I comment about it.

are you guys really arguing about what a dude that probably doesnt give a **!% about what people on a sneaker forum cares what he wears with the pair of Grinches he got for free?

he probably calls them "the green, what is that logo? Nike? shoes he got for free when he went the the Christmas game."

laugh.gif

+1
Grinches and khakis go together, actually.  If I had that $$$ I'd do and wear whatever the +#%% I wanted too.

The guy had high water khakis on and Grinch's but you say the sweater is what didn't complete the package.  lmao ok!
roll.gif
  I'm not hating on the guy's seats.  You can't get better ones than that but please keep it real.  The guy didn't have the "cool" factor exactly going.  That's the last time I comment about it.

lmao are you still talking about this? Welcome to 2 pages ago. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

+1

roll.gif

lmao are we still talking about this? Welcome to 2 pages ago.

Welcome to NT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rzac30

http://rzac30.niketalk.yuku.com/

Tees for the different All Star packs and also can anyone verify that Sunsets and not the 3Ds are coming out next week? That's what the guys at HOH said..
I like the All-Star tees that have been surfacing.  They'll probably help some of the people that are on the fence about the 3d's make a purchase.  Who knows. 

KB24strikesagain wrote:

Welcome to NT
laugh.gif

Wow you're really elite, you are a member of an online forum that requires an "application" and have 600 posts. You're the reason people avoid this site smh.
Anyways..For all you AZ people, HoH will open in Scottsdale Fashion Square around March 25th.

THX to trane for the info.

laugh.gif

sodium overload!

KB24strikesagain wrote:

Welcome to NT
laugh.gif

Wow you're really elite, you are a member of an online forum that requires an "application" and have 600 posts. You're the reason people avoid this site smh.
Anyways..For all you AZ people, HoH will open in Scottsdale Fashion Square around March 25th.

THX to trane for the info.

No it's actually the people like you that just pop up and start with people that have been commenting on the boards for some time that people find annoying. You took offense about how one guy looked silly wearing the shoes and made it personal towards me instead of laughing it off.  I'm certainly no elite poster here no do I care to be considered one.  I don't react negatively towards other posters on here either.  Simply stating that just signing up and starting in with people is no way to make an entrance. 

KB24strikesagain wrote:
No it's actually the people like you that just pop up and start with people that have been commenting on the boards for some time and take offense about how one guy looked silly wearing the shoes and made it personal towards me instead of laughing it off.  I'm certainly no elite poster here no do I care to be considered one.  I don't react negatively towards other posters on here either.  Simply stating that just signing up and starting in with people is no way to make an entrance. 

Yawn, I don't want to or need to make an entrance, we are all same here we just want to talk shoes and get info. I won't wast any more time, effort or other people's screen space.
Let's both get back to the shoes. 

______

If that jacket is on Kobe it must be expensive...leather sleeves $
eek.gif
$

It can't be easy to have an event after today's loss. Nobody is more angry than him. But one regular season loss will never amount to winning that trophy from last year. Barnes was missed today.

KB24strikesagain wrote:
No it's actually the people like you that just pop up and start with people that have been commenting on the boards for some time and take offense about how one guy looked silly wearing the shoes and made it personal towards me instead of laughing it off.  I'm certainly no elite poster here no do I care to be considered one.  I don't react negatively towards other posters on here either.  Simply stating that just signing up and starting in with people is no way to make an entrance. 

Yawn, I don't want to or need to make an entrance, we are all same here we just want to talk shoes and get info. I won't wast any more time, effort or other people's screen space.
Let's both get back to the shoes. 

______

If that jacket is on Kobe it must be expensive...leather sleeves $
eek.gif
$

Yay now you're talkin'.  Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom