OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, i just saw something I cant believe.... Rajon Rondo is playing in the rice VI's against sacramento!!! I repeat, Rondo is rockin KOBE VI's

i always thought that no one on the celtics would ever wear a kobe shoe no matter how great the performance is. i know he has balled in lows but still, im shocked...

i know for sure this is his first game wearin kobes but it may not be his last. wonder if the rest of the celtics gave him grief lol.

EDIT: lol im late.... checked the page b4 this one, still shocked though

Originally Posted by JRodski

OMG, i just saw something I cant believe.... Rajon Rondo is playing in the rice VI's against sacramento!!! I repeat, Rondo is rockin KOBE VI's

i always thought that no one on the celtics would ever wear a kobe shoe no matter how great the performance is. i know he has balled in lows but still, im shocked...

i know for sure this is his first game wearin kobes but it may not be his last. wonder if the rest of the celtics gave him grief lol.
I posted pics of it a page back...I had the same reaction when I saw it.

^lol yeah, of course i saw your pics after the fact... i saw him wearing em and i almost thought i was seeing things.

wonder what the rest of the team thinks about it.

Originally Posted by rzac30

Or Rondo is wearing the VI to spite Kobe lol..

Well he never has big scoring games against KB. Gotta be a sign of respect, Rondo was a non factor during the Celtics win against the Lakers...He had his assists, but he's very capable of scoring as well and that he does not do against KB the majority of the time.

I guarantee you if Fisher was guarding Rondo yesterday Rondo would of had atleast 20 points.

Originally Posted by electricfeel11

Originally Posted by gzagenius

are the sunsets/3ds only be release in LA?
i know chicago nt got the east LAs and i believe theyll have these too so theyll probably release outside of LA 

hopefully they drop out here in Dallas

Originally Posted by never wear them

Kobe Bryant is playing good in these 6s.
Can't say the same for their defense
30t6p3b.gif

We finally get to see a PE though

i like what kobe's wearing tonight better than the china's...

i think what we're seeing is the same thing that happened with lebron's kicks. they had to darken his shoes for the heat uniform rule. so perhaps they had to lighten the shoes for the lakers uni's?

Originally Posted by al3x89

i think what we're seeing is the same thing that happened with lebron's kicks. they had to darken his shoes for the heat uniform rule. so perhaps they had to lighten the shoes for the lakers uni's?

that's a good theory but it seems like the nba doesn't crack down on the uniformity thing with shoes this year.  look at the laker game tonight kevin martin's shoes are predominantly white.  or throughout the whole season with rondo (it's like he always wears the opposite of the rest of the team).  shaq too. 

Originally Posted by dsquared

Originally Posted by al3x89

that's a good theory but it seems like the nba doesn't crack down on the uniformity thing with shoes this year.  look at the laker game tonight kevin martin's shoes are predominantly white.  or throughout the whole season with rondo (it's like he always wears the opposite of the rest of the team).  shaq too. 

maybe it's not a league-wide thing? only some teams care... who knows?

Originally Posted by seanperia

If JR Smith wears Kobe's shoes I guess Rondo can do the same

a ton of NBA players wear Kobe's... i think it's more so the fact that it's a celtic player wearing a laker players shoes... 
laugh.gif

Dahntay Jones, JR Smith, Raja Bell to name a few...Players who you'd think hate Kobe wear his shoes.

Now Rondo....I'm sure someone in their locker room noticed.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I think Nike has their hand in the cookie jar with the NBA.

i think you're on to something. 

i always thought it was funny that last year ariza seemed to wear kobes in every game with the exception of him playing the lakers lol

Those rice p.e are very nice. Kinda like them more than the ones releasing. On a side note. Just seen that fool penny4prezident finally got banned!! He made one of his comments in the kd3 thread but it was a little more harsh than usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom