OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a Reminder to all Chicagoheads: 
smile.gif

NT Chicago has them as well, 10 Am FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE, NO HOLDS..

Called them Last night, Guy Told me they're pretty Limited..

STAY WARM PEOPLE!! 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by im deadstock

does anyone know if HOH PG will get them?
from what i heard, no i'm kinda blown by that right now, but i know their going to get the all stars so i'm not trippin

Originally Posted by datboi81

Originally Posted by im deadstock

does anyone know if HOH PG will get them?
from what i heard, no i'm kinda blown by that right now, but i know their going to get the all stars so i'm not trippin

IMO id rather HOH PG got the 3D's instead of the all stars..

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

I want the 3Ds too. Such a unique pair! I'd gladly rock them during the Summer time.

Btw, any more info on the Kobe VIs that JR Smith wore the other day? IDs or what?
http://www.modern-notorie...nver-nuggets/#more-10635

So clean.

My guess would be ID. I've seen him wear at least 4 different new color combinations so far. Looks like he's switching between the white Lebron 8 V2 and Kobe VI del sols or IDs.

Is it me or has Nike really made it difficult for fans to score a pair of these more limited releases... I don't remember last year being nearly as difficult, I ordered the Chaos and DKs with ease off NDC.. But now with the grinches and the all star pack they're sold out in your size by the time you make it to the cart.. sucks

Funny how so many randoms are in here complaining. It's nice to see people are jumpin on kobe's but I hate if when people just come in here on the RD and rant. Didn't realize so many people wanted the 3Ds. Glad I passed, good luck to those who are coppin today and upload some pics!!

Gave it a shot on Eastbay.  Had a 1:30 wait and size 11 was gone before it hit 30 seconds.

I'm still trying to figure out how I found them on NDC right at midnight and they were already gone. How's this possible?

Don't feel bad. SF didn't get any love as well and its one of the major city in CA if not the US. I don't understand how Nike determines which store get them or not. You figure they send them to places that is populated and well known.

Originally Posted by alsasam

Funny how so many randoms are in here complaining. It's nice to see people are jumpin on kobe's but I hate if when people just come in here on the RD and rant. Didn't realize so many people wanted the 3Ds. Glad I passed, good luck to those who are coppin today and upload some pics!!

Well atleast they will all be gone by Saturday probably.  2 big releases this week will draw all the beasts into here. But then it will be back to normal 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by derry1

Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

Cherry Hill HOH anyone?

nah nothing...just got off the phone with the manager...NJ gets no love

Manager told me they were still waiting to see if they were comin in...no chance they arrive later today rite? Smh

Originally Posted by derry1

Cherry Hill HOH anyone?

nah nothing...just got off the phone with the manager...NJ gets no love

Manager told me they were still waiting to see if they were comin in...no chance they arrive later today rite? Smh

could still get a shipment...but chances are slim to none... they didn't get LA's kinda expecting the same with these...sure hope they do get em tho..but if not oh well on to next

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I'm still trying to figure out how I found them on NDC right at midnight and they were already gone. How's this possible?
THIS!!!
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom