OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^agreed.

Crossed my mind the other day that i've been in here almost 10 years. I don't get to worked up on missing something like I used to. There will be more...

All star weekend will be crazy for me if it goes my way...Durants x2, Kobes x2, Lebrons x2 and probably 2011's...

So if I miss one, oh well money saved.

I was able to get grinches afterwards for a decent price.

ur going for the 2011?   I thought about the white/black pair and then i looked at the sole and had second thoughts because it looks like it will totally yellow in under a year

I like the 2011.  Hoping that blue tint to the sole will save 'em

^agreed.

Crossed my mind the other day that i've been in here almost 10 years. I don't get to worked up on missing something like I used to. There will be more...

This guy too. This guy is one of those NTers that buy 2 of everything. S Dubl, V1ncanity, Fresh with 4 different screen names and a lot of others I've dealt with too. Sorry if I didn't mention your name but you know who u are.

And I too don't get worked up quick when I miss something.

but I agree with you Bryscooplaygrifhold
pimp.gif

one shoe by itself is alright but you put both side by side with the mismatched colors they are ewww. someone is gonna point out you got different shoes on..

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

NT Chicago had about 20 pairs!
On the other hand, now every Tom, ****, and Larry will be sniffing around for the black/white/red pair because its all they could get their hands on.

I get building the hype, but pissing off a good majority of those who will buy 5,10,15 or even 20 pairs of one shoe.  That doesn't seem to be very brilliant.  I guess in the end though its a numbers game and they are willing to lose the NWTs, IllGT2s, Marleys, Abstractabilitys, you get the point, of the world to gain a few more unknowing sheep only to disappoint them at some point as well.

I feel what your saying. Only thing is... I've been doing this longer than NTalk. Ive always been into shoes. I never got what I wanted but always looked at them and the eastbays etc...

a lot of Ppl/NTers come and go... I've seen this happen so many times. It's a cycle. Only the "Real ones" "survive" lol. Look at FlintGrey, iJapino, NinjaHood, Myself, Sherlock Foams, etc... Were still here. Shoes will always be an addiction. The day I lose interest, I don't know what the f*** I'ma do... I'll prob start goin to church or somethin. But I'll still be here.
pimp.gif
I'll tat NikeTalk on my lower back
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

What foo!? Don't hate

Originally Posted by never wear them

^agreed.

This guy too. This guy is one of those NTers that buy 2 of everything. S Dubl, V1ncanity, Fresh with 4 different screen names and a lot of others I've dealt with too. Sorry if I didn't mention your name but you know who u are.

And I too don't get worked up quick when I miss something.

but I agree with you Bryscooplaygrifhold
pimp.gif

Yeah same here.. I use to get worked up in my younger NT days but now I could careless if I miss out or not. "On to the next or when availabe again" mentality. .

Originally Posted by kickz4show

The countdown timer on Eastbay was alittle much....
We have had a countdown timer on most of the new releases that show up on our website for a very long time now. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Shrink down on all the colorways and give us more quantities of these limited releases!!
That would defeat the purpose of limiting the shoes.

i'm not asking a lot maybe 100 more pairs to what they make.
You sound like you really like the 3d's, I hope you get them. I'm pretty much a GR guy.

Shrink down on all the colorways and give us more quantities of these limited releases!!
That would defeat the purpose of limiting the shoes.

i'm not asking a lot maybe 100 more pairs to what they make.
You sound like you really like the 3d's, I hope you get them. I'm pretty much a GR guy.

Nah not really. I really want the BHM, Rice, and China. Only pair I have right now is the del sols.

Saw a few people in front of UNDFTD la brea and decided to try my luck at Silverlake. One other person in line here, hahahaha. Gonna be an easy cop afterall!!

Sucks for me cuz I wanted these from the get go (more than the grinches) and couldn't cop on eastbay last night. At work and couldn't go get em. Oh well it wasn't God's will plus I have shoes I still need to wear anyways. They are super nice tho and the theme is sick. I hope all you NT ppl get yours today.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

The prices for these will skyrocket once people realize how limited these are. HOHNY had 14, 21 Mercer had 11, niketown ny had 20. 3D's are by far the most limited 6 to release.

Truth.

Apparently the Nike Employee Store only received 30 pairs.

What it comes down to with these limited release is some people will be able to get them and some won't.
Some will buy because they really want them, and some buy to just make a profit and resell.
There will be those who really wanted them and didn't get them and will be forced to pay
resell prices if they really want them. That's just how it is. Can't knock the hustle...I guess.

I honestly didnt think itll be this crazy! Miami got 12 pairs... Had about 50 people in line after 10am when they opened... So i would say more limited than grinches for sure... I will post pix when I get home and hope everybody that are actually out there or were out there making lines got their pairs!

Just got back from South Coast Plaza FTL. Place was empty & as I walk to the front desk, the worker is quick to to hide 2 pairs of 3Ds under the counter. Ask them if they had any 3Ds left & they say they're all sold out when I just saw the worker put away 2 boxes. He did let me check them out AFTER I said I wasn't gonna try to buy them. Shady of them to say they were sold out after I see 2 boxes sitting on the counter. But hey, if I worked there and was able to hook a homie up, I would probably do the same.

Big ups to the heads that did cop a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom