OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I think if I don't OC's then I'm going to just cop China and Rice, was only planning to get Rice if I got the OC. We'll see now...

I bet you coppin the rices/chinas will be 2x/3x/4x harder than coppin the ocs. good luck,  i'm looking for a good site/seller to pre-order so I can secure my pair

laugh.gif
 the hell are you talking about? Chinas aren't limited and the Rices will be much easier to get than OC's, they're not limited 1 per.

Originally Posted by kob8

Speaking of Jordan is in the topic...
I will start with the Kobe III because it is the first Kobe I had........In terms of quality and looks...

Kobe III < Jordan III
Kobe IV = Jordan IV
Kobe V > Jordan V
Kobe VI > Jordan VI

What a stupid comparison.....You can't compare a shoe release now to a shoe released then...Especially a Jordan shoe whose built up a humongous fanbase over 20+ years.

Should of compared the recent Jordan sigs to Kobes, that's more of a comparison and a no brainer on which are better.

i'm a jordan dude so Jordans > Kobes

not hatin on kobes, both are awesome

Concords look great, but would be super saucy with a grey sole

Lot of opinions flyin around....

Personally, IMO Jordan Vs>any other shoe...but Kobes>Jordans. Recently sold my CDP Vs, day later ordered Kobe VI IDs inspired by that same shoe. Only reason I sold the Vs is because of the quality of recent JB releases. Fire Red Vs are my favorite shoe of all time, so I had to make up for selling it haha

Originally Posted by Holiday

I will start with the Kobe III because it is the first Kobe I had........In terms of quality and looks...

Kobe III < Jordan III
Kobe IV = Jordan IV
Kobe V > Jordan V
Kobe VI > Jordan VI
Pass me whatever you are smoking if you thing Kobe V are better than Jordan V..LMAO
roll.gif

I'll take the Kobe V's any day over the Jordan V's! ZKV is a top 5 shoe IMO!Dont get me wrong as I love the AJV! Top 3 AJ IMO!

Kobe III < Jordan III
Kobe IV = Jordan IV
Kobe V > Jordan V
Kobe VI > Jordan VI

disappointed-cat-o.gif

are the Rices considered GR?
They're not GR but "limited", to HOH, NDC and Niketowns. But they're not like super limited release from what Nike rep told me. 3 per on those I believe.

Don't care about whats limited or not limited, QS, Hyperstrike, HOH exclusive, all this ****e is giving me a headache.

My top 5 and then I can be done until the playoffs/finals

1. Grinch (just because they are so sicko and funky. this may wear off after a few months)
2. Chinas ( in whatever way I get them, which will be without lace locks, crazy insole, and unnecessarily large box)
3. DEL SOL (nearly instant classic- if it had some purple it would be #1 for me)
4. Sunset/OCs ( anything that can be rocked with syracuse, oregon state, miami, or Ok. St. gear is nice just because)
5. Rices ( the scary snake on the heel is scary.  The scales that are green, then gold, then green again are even scarier.  the whole shoe scares me a little, but its intriguing)

Stopped by FTL after the game, was just a mob scene, out of control... Must say though my friend and I were wearing Grinchs and Chaos with our Lakers/Kobe stuff, everyone was Gawking and admiring hah, head turners for sure!!! Still pissed about the release though, oh well, they come out in another month!

i really think my gc from eastbay is really meant to buy stuff that is not hot!!! regular stuff....cause i peeping the drop for the foams...bananas again. 35 min wait already....haha whereas from nike...i could just add to cart and im out!!! they really need to drop the countdown drama. 

Originally Posted by sneakhype

Over or under 3AM EST we see some Rice photos from the event in 34th street?

Under. . .Foot Locker Unlocked just posted these pics from the event. I would've camped out for a week in a blizzard if I knew Kobe was gonna sell me some Rices.
http://plixi.com/p/76589010
Those dudes deserve it, do you have any idea HOW COLD it was in the city the past 48 HRS
sick.gif

Just left the event and it was a LONG day but well worth it. I'll post pics when I get home if I dont fall asleep lol.

violetuniverse91: thanks!
deionandmelo: thanks, and if you do, just don't go all del sol, or at least go through the ID thread and see what this one dude's all del sol turned out like.. no good
JordanLovah: Thanks bro, glad I could kind of pursuay you a little bit.

Shaun: Thanks bro! I like how the ID's turned out

Calvin!: Yeah bro, ID's. Hope all is well with you man, been a long minute

Originally Posted by cubanref

Just left the event and it was a LONG day but well worth it. I'll post pics when I get home if I dont fall asleep lol.

Did you cop the Rice fam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom