OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liking the chaos's except the sock liner, missed out on the 3Ds and the OCs, i took my date out in LA and went to NTSM that evening and the dude told me they had no more adult sizes, i guess i was to late for that size 11 that is my size! now i gotta wait to see if i can get the chinas and chaos's.

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

Lebron is going to be at HOH LA ? for real ?
wrong thread buddy. 
laugh.gif

well consider it an upgrade. last time the asg was here '04 - the big attraction was Wince Carter at NTLA. who's going to Kobe's Hollywood Walk induction?

Would you guys trade a pair of DS 3Ds for some NDS ZKIV Aces (Both Home & Away)?? Just wondering if this worth it... I seen DS Home Aces on an Ebay auction go for 200 about half a year back... I doubled up on these 3Ds btw..

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

any niketown SF update? people camping for this?

I assume they are doing the wristbands. People are probably gonna go to HOH Serramonte if they strike out at NTSF. I'll be at HOH tomorrow, they open at 9am.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Would you guys trade a pair of DS 3Ds for some NDS ZKIV Aces (Both Home & Away)?? Just wondering if this worth it... I seen DS Home Aces on an Ebay auction go for 200 about half a year back... I doubled up on these 3Ds btw..

i think i would, the IV aces in both home and aways are sick color blocking and its a sick shoe, but it would depend on how much they've worn the shoes, if its obvious that they have worn them around the block and more i wouldnt but thats just me.  However if it looks basically new still i would do it.

Thanks Blackcat23mj! I'm leaning towards it!

These ACES are very hard to come by esp. in my size... I'm just awaiting him sending me pics...

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

Lebron is going to be at HOH LA ? for real ?
wrong thread buddy. 
laugh.gif

well consider it an upgrade. last time the asg was here '04 - the big attraction was Wince Carter at NTLA. who's going to Kobe's Hollywood Walk induction?

i'm going to try and make it. do you know at what time it is going to be?

do it! as long as they look NDS and real clean. I'd do it. no use for two pairs of 3ds. and you can use the iv aces as trade bait for future releases.
nerd.gif

What a Day

Missed the ASG

Order Got cancelled on Eastbay for OC

Now Just got and email and a refund from Marqueesole, cancelled my RICES

@awsome blossom: sucks man
frown.gif
  but keep your head up hopefully you get lucky when the rices release on the 5th.  alot of dope cws coming out: still got the Chinas, Chaos, and those possible DK's.  If you're really desperate theres always ebay, heh  and, if you live near a hoh, chance you could cop ^^

i also missed out on the asg cause my net crapped out as i was checking out on failbay.  hopefully can get a pair at hoh near me 

Thanks Blackcat23mj! I'm leaning towards it!

These ACES are very hard to come by esp. in my size... I'm just awaiting him sending me pics...

i'd go with the away cw...but i guess which ever shoe is cleaner...sorry for the tease.

OR

UPDATE!!! Just got a text from the homie. He's at HOH lakewood. 25-30 people in line there.

I personally cant make it and get to work on time from there.. LA Traffic FTW!!!! Hopefully Nike Santa Monica has left over after the wristband folks get theirs.

^^^^ Oh btw they open at 7am

Any word if foxx hills is gettin them???? Footlocker or Sheikhs????? This is i can do and get to work on time???

Part of me is saying get the asg but idk a red shoe is hard to wear with jeans..i get out of class at 11 n call the hoh if they have my size ill pull the trigger if not no biggie

Just drove to foxx hills. 3 people at sheikhs, I asked them what time they are opening. Guy said 10am. If they are waiting sheikhs must be gettin kobes and lebrons. Sucks for me cuz I can't wait. Hope this info helps other NTers. Good luck people, cuz I know I need it

just got back from my spot. About 20 people out there. Some shady employee stuff going on selling shoes to friends.

WHEN THE EAST LA'S DROPPED HERE IN SOCAL, NTSM HYPED THE HECK OUTTA THE SHOE BY DOING THE WRISTBAND THING, THE DAY THEY DROPPED, I HAD TO WAIT TILL MY LUNCH BREAK TO GO AND GET THEM IF THEY WERE STILL AVAILABLE. I LIVE AND WORK AN HOUR AWAY FROM NTSM AND NTLA, I COPPED BOTH 10 & 11.5 FROM BOTH LOCATIONS AT ABOUT 2PM. MY POINT, RELAX AND BE PATIENT, I'M SURE YOU ALL WILL GET A CHANCE TO COP! THIS WAS INTENDED FOR MY SOCALIFORNIANS! LOL

It's a bit chilly here in Seattle, but I've got 15 minutes left before NT opens! These will be copped. (10th in line woohoo)
I'll rage if they only have 9 pairs to sell...

Originally Posted by astroox805

RELAX AND BE PATIENT, I'M SURE YOU ALL WILL GET A CHANCE TO COP! THIS WAS INTENDED FOR MY SOCALIFORNIANS! LOL

TRUE.

Both my local FootLocker and FootAction should have the ASG......I'm sure LA will be flooded with these...

Copped my first KOBE VI last night!! all stars go hard! Was debating whether to get the lebrons or kobes....Glad I made the right ASG choice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom