OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
They sold out quick at my HOH.

But I don't think they are much more limited than last years All Star Games, probably just going to be releasing most of them in LA.....so if your not in California, it may be mroe difficult to get them. I think our spot only got 24 pairs.

Originally Posted by Wyse23

They sold out quick at my HOH.

But I don't think they are much more limited than last years All Star Games, probably just going to be releasing most of them in LA.....so if your not in California, it may be mroe difficult to get them. I think our spot only got 24 pairs.
Which hoh you talking about?

smh.... neeeed those BS's but they are almost a pipe dream @ this point.

the bhm's will be had tho, after them the del's and if those DK's shape up to be decent those as well. should be done with these by then...

Originally Posted by dream5hift

Thanks for the update thatpointguy. Hope to get a pair after class at 11.

Save yourself the hassle man. They are more limited than I thought. They didn't have many pairs per sizes. I was able to cop one but that was half size my normal size.

ANY1 KNOW ANY SPOTS IN NEW JERSEY BESIDES THE 2 HOH THAT GOT THESE LEFT FOR SALE???......IM LOCATED IN THE CENTRAL JERSEY AREA AND CALLED AROUND MY WAY AND NO LUCK....AND HELP IS APPRECIATED THANKS

Originally Posted by tanginamolebron

ASG easy cop this morning at HOH Lakewood! Good luck to everyone!
Thanks Juan!
^ Nice photo, love all of those (except the east LA's)

Originally Posted by tanginamolebron

ASG easy cop this morning at HOH Lakewood! Good luck to everyone!
Thanks Juan!

Very nice pics
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Vinsanity, sadly I don't think there's any in Central Jersey, I'm from there and I called the bigger FL's (Woodbridge/Menlo) and some smaller ones from Bridgewater to Elizabeth and none of em have it. Best bet really is online at this point if u missed out last nite on eastbay & NDC

got these easy at NT...still deciding if i actually like them....a lot of the pics here made them look better than they are in my opinion...

i dont care what nobody says, black red white is my favorite combinations of colors, plus my basketball uni is black red and white. HoH Houston only had about 20 pairs of ASG's. KD's sold too LeBrons not so much lol anyway here are some pics..

sorry these were takin on my phone.. edited on photobucket lol

These VI release hyped releases are annoying me...just release the shoes in a good quantity....

People already selling these $100 over retail....smh....no way..

Nevr realized how good it felt, passin on a shoe that I sorta wanted....

BHM are definitely a pass. The Chinas I'm 50/50 on em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom