OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
^The China lacelocks are a hard plastic. Kinda cool to see how it's two snake heads back to back up close. I couldn't really make that out before in some other pics. I'm just glad I didn't have to pay rape prices for my pair, had a friend who hooked me up.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Originally Posted by trunkz550

I was thinking about the ASG but I'm probably gonna pass since I have so many bred colored shoes. They are nice tho but not as nice as the OC's or 3D's imo. Still looking for 3D's in an 11.5, hopefully they will be restocked during the all-star weekend.

Same here but one never knows. Let me know if you see any bc I'm needing a sz. 10. I'll keep a look out for you too.

I feel ur pain man, lol. I'll def keep a lookout if I c any sz10's. Those ebay prices are looking
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Vitoman

Does anyone know of a spot that will do a phone order? Im in the midwest and still trying to get the OCs in an 11.5. Every spot in LA Ive called wont send em out, but they say, "Yeah we can ship, what are you looking for?" I say the OCs and they are like, "No on those". Whats the deal?

Are you sure they even have them in stock?  Thats a pretty popular size and these sold out hella fast

Those are the best pics I've seen so far of the OC's, but I'm kind of cold on them now compared to when I first saw them.

sigh.... OC's have really grown on me =[ oh well
ASG's are a definite pass for me, something about em just doesn't do it
and idk if it's on purpose or horrible quality control but that swoosh overspray is horrible

Wife struck out @ brea, made some pairs, located a pair @ footlocker in cerritos n bam, luis d manager held it n wifey drove there so fast as if the cops were chasing her, lmao!!!! Thanks wifey!!!!getting the business tonight!!!!

if anyone still looking for asg HOH lakewood still has some sizes left i only asked about the 10.5 and the 11. hope it helps someone sure helped me.

just called my nearest niketown...about two hours away. They say they have the ASGs in stock in my size but I can't do a phone order to ship to my place until Saturday morning.....is that normal??

Don't bother going to South Coast Plaza for the Kobe ASG's. I was there to get some stuff about 15mins ago. When I was at the register, some guy came up and said, "I want to buy all the All-Star Kobe's you have left."
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Don't bother going to South Coast Plaza for the Kobe ASG's. I was there to get some stuff about 15mins ago. When I was at the register, some guy came up and said, "I want to buy all the All-Star Kobe's you have left."
30t6p3b.gif

lmao i hope karma gets back to him..they are still sitting athohla

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by Petenthend

got my pair, they're cool but i still like the OC's more, anyone know where i can go to ask for trades and such? I don't have enough posts to be qualified for for the selling forum.

Put it in your sig. Someone might PM you.
Thanks didn't know that was aloud or what not, been a member for a while but didn't know about the posts rule for selling and trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom