OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ed.....nice fit. Shoes are loud enough, no need to go over board tryin to be super matchy matchy. Take notes people.....

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

wow i'm copping these 3ds on the bay...i dont give a $$@*

lol and youve been hating on that shoe like crazy saying its all hype and whatnot.. 
laugh.gif

haha yeah man i really didn't like it at all in the beginning but ever since i saw them on feet and on display and all these pics on NT i fell for it..

Shaun - Good lookin out tryin to help me find OCs.

Ed - That's the fit right there bro. That polo is perfect with the OCs.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by never wear them

those am95s... godamn those are dope. 
for today, bout to go watch some ball and eat.

5460022316_5f89b26f67_z.jpg

5459413017_e6537d3f18_z.jpg

from the wdywt. 

PEACE!

im never that upset when i miss a limited release

until u post pics
mad.gif
but
pimp.gif
at the same time smh

KB24 better come through with my OC's.
pimp.gif

Drove and hour to the HOH Orlando to pick up some of those black Kobe Socks and was told somebody came in and bought the whole stock.....................
grin.gif

Good move with the polo NWT. Fred Perry's would be perfect for anyone trying to match with their shoes but not over the top. Fred Perry with gold piping goes good with my Del Sol's.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Drove and hour to the HOH Orlando to pick up some of those black Kobe Socks and was told somebody came in and bought the whole stock.....................
grin.gif

whole stock of socks? or allstars?

NWT, you make every dang shoe look good.

Congrats to Kobe, he just immortalized himself and the Kobe VI 3Ds. Can't wait to see that in person.

And those Grinches are FAKE. Be careful. 250 is too much for used anyway.

Originally Posted by Emoney246

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

grin.gif

whole stock of socks? or allstars?
They bought all the black kobe elite socks, they still had the white pair of kobe elite socks and one size 8.5 of the kobe allstars

1.Grinches
2.OC
3.China
4.3D
5.All-Star

For me... Still need the 3D's and praying I get lucky on the China's.

Just got back from NBA Jam Session.. A lot of Del Sols VI's around, 1 or 2 Grinches, and a lot of ASG's. Whose watching the skills challenge? Kerr rocking blk/wht ID VI's??

lol. i'm so sure you needed 15 pairs for yourself...
obviously a reseller. i hope you make no profit. 

Has anyone gotten a response back from kb24.com regarding the "2nd round" of OC? If they were OC or the ASG that we ordered since there was a mix up. SMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom