OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by luvtheazul

You guys think it would be a good trade if I trade a pair of my 3D's for either a pair of Rices or Chinas?

I wouldn't do it, I honestly don't think these Rice will be that hard to get nor will the Chinas.  I mean they sat on NDC in london (we have a different market here I know) but if thats any indication then it shouldn't be hard.
Agreed - they should be easy to come by especially since those Rice's are carrying a price tag of $150
sick.gif
 @ metallic gold shoes

Huge Props to Blake, 23R45 for an early shot at these.  Just arrived late this afternoon and I can't stop looking at them.  Apologies for the shaky pics.  Am hoping NWT will do an online seminar on sneaker photog. 101 for those of us who are challenged in that category.  Figured I would mess around with various laces.  I am digging the inline 5 swap but not as keen on the ASG 5 swap.  For me, these are probably 1 or 1A with the OCs.  My Grinches are at the bottom of the totem pole in my modest kb6 collection.  Taking a break on 6s I think until playoffs.  I don't see myself ever wearing RICES, but these I will most likely drive into the ground. Enjoy.
05b36cdd4b45cb92d3abf680b2fda7c14c08ac85.pjpg

03716f46c2d4fbb8a6ba56c40229172b5d806c52.pjpg

Originally Posted by luvtheazul

You guys think it would be a good trade if I trade a pair of my 3D's for either a pair of Rices or Chinas? Doubled up on 3D's via gift. Just thinking about possibly proposing that trade.

All in what YOU want (in the end).. but I can guarantee the Rice's and China's won't be as limited as the 3D's were... which means there is more availability for you to get them on RD

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Huge Props to Blake, 23R45 for an early shot at these.  Just arrived late this afternoon and I can't stop looking at them.  Apologies for the shaky pics.  Am hoping NWT will do an online seminar on sneaker photog. 101 for those of us who are challenged in that category.  Figured I would mess around with various laces.  I am digging the inline 5 swap but not as keen on the ASG 5 swap.  For me, these are probably 1 or 1A with the OCs.  My Grinches are at the bottom of the totem pole in my modest kb6 collection.  Taking a break on 6s I think until playoffs.  I don't see myself ever wearing RICES, but these I will most likely drive into the ground. Enjoy.
05b36cdd4b45cb92d3abf680b2fda7c14c08ac85.pjpg

03716f46c2d4fbb8a6ba56c40229172b5d806c52.pjpg

March 5th can't come soon enough for me to get two pairs of those...

Thanks for the feedback guys really appreciate it. The only reason I was thinking about it is because it would be less money out of my pockets on the 5th. But I wouldn't mind keeping one of the 3D's on ice.

Originally Posted by xtianp

Originally Posted by waverder

walked around Staples Center yesterday afternoon..

The Vault was closed..

Barkley's Cake was open to the public for grabs..

It was a nice day to rock the most hated Kobe VI Colorway.. haha

what time did you go there? I went yesterday too. I posted the sizes they had yesterday as well.

i thought they were sold out???

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

These Kobe VI's are becoming a problem for my wallet...

YEAH. I will be stopping at the China's, very happy that those should be easier to get than some of these other All-Stars.

Why can't it be next saturday already? Chinas looking super fresh. I can only hope they'll be relatively easy to obtain.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Personal stash.
jelly you have the BHMs.. great set or 6s!

Originally Posted by gzagenius

i can live with out the ELAs for now

nnCrp.jpg
ASGs>>> the other 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ELAs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom