OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by s dubl

MMoreno....you got sz 11 3Ds? I was about 8 or so people back when they opened the doors, and when I got in they said they only got 5 pairs of sz 9 in 3Ds
30t6p3b.gif
I wonder what other sizes they had that they didn't feel like mentioning
eyes.gif
No, I wasn't able to get them. I was told the same, only 5 pairs of size 9. I think the largest size they received of either pair was the 10.5 OC that the guy in front of me asked for. But he asked for it, they didn't necessarily offer it up. I suppose it's possible they had a few sizes laying around that they didn't mention but who knows...

Thanks! Yeah. Just got them in on Monday. Wasn't really feeling the GR black/red colorway, so I decided to ID my own.

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

Originally Posted by s dubl

MMoreno....you got sz 11 3Ds? I was about 8 or so people back when they opened the doors, and when I got in they said they only got 5 pairs of sz 9 in 3Ds
30t6p3b.gif
I wonder what other sizes they had that they didn't feel like mentioning
eyes.gif
No, I wasn't able to get them. I was told the same, only 5 pairs of size 9. I think the largest size they received of either pair was the 10.5 OC that the guy in front of me asked for. But he asked for it, they didn't necessarily offer it up. I suppose it's possible they had a few sizes laying around that they didn't mention but who knows...
i was the first one in line at the vault.  i, like moreno, was hoping to catch lightning in a bottle and score a 10.5 in the 3D's.  when i asked them for a 10.5, they told me the largest size they had was a 9.  it was a big letdown.
frown.gif

oh, and the largest size in the OC was a 10.5.

Originally Posted by LosLakers24

What do you guys use to clean your VIs?

I have the shoe shine guy polish them up.j/k I rarely clean them, but water and a tshirt after a day of wear to the midsole and outsoles areas.

Thanks for all the double boxing comments.  I have forwarded all the comments on to the appropriate personal.

EastbayRep - Ray

psssssssssst this thread will hit 1000 by the end of this weekend!!! wish my car hadn't f*****up on me i wouldve grabed a pair of east LA or Del Sol...anywho a quick pic of my WU tee and OC

Originally Posted by waverder

Nice IDs dark steel! I might wanna do a blk/red ID colorway even tho I have the breds.
Thanks! I would've posted pics of them in the ID thread, but NWT  posted a pair just like them a few months back when he was at NTSM I believe. That's where I got the idea for them.

I'll always appreciate the ASG's just cuz of this dunk (& kobe getting the mvp of course) lol. Dunked on in the ASG son!

Kobe%2BBryant%2BDunks%2BOn%2BLebron%2BJames%2B3.jpg

Kobe%2BBryant%2BDunks%2BOn%2BLebron%2BJames%2B1.jpg

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Yep, my friend hooked me up with a 2nd pair of 3D's from the vault today, can't wait to get em. Could have got the OC's as well/instead but just don't feel them at all
witness, thought you liked the OCs man? what changed your mind?
I liked them to begin with then actually had a pair in my hand from ndc (won't even go into the wrong size story) and I just don't like how the tip of the toebox is so much brighter, had it been the same orange I'd be all over them.  I still like them somewhat but just not enough to drop the $$ on them.
As for vault, when my friend went yesterday they had a size 8 and a size 9 of 3D's, the size 9 was a display but I would imagine they would sell it

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Don't understand all the hate on the East LA's. Haha. I love em.

A-greed!! I love mine!!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Haven't really had a chance to wear them yet... waiting for the good weather!!
i love mine too.. i think they are underrated colorway. they look better in person than in pics.

Originally Posted by The Kobe Show

A-greed!! I love mine!!

i love mine too.. i think they are underrated colorway. they look better in person than in pics.

My Red tip from my shoe lace fell off! Where can i buy the red Nike save lives ?

It's killing me that I passed on the OCs at the Vault...then all these dope pics on here? ugh...

these are my consolation though...

I really want the oc everyone seems to have gotten them..the kobe VI have taken the shoe game to another level!! It's barely goong to be t months since the 1st release of the shoe and they have us crazy already!! We have till like the end of august till we see the last cw of the VI.. This is by far one of the best shoe I have seen with so much maddness! I still want the breds after I brought two pairs of the VI in less then 48hrs last week..and the bl,dark knight,pop the list goes on
smile.gif

Originally Posted by LosLakers24

Originally Posted by The Kobe Show

A-greed!! I love mine!!

My Red tip from my shoe lace fell off! Where can i buy the red Nike save lives ?

I got mine at the Nike store when I picked them up but I don't like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom