OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
$190 for OC's in any size, especially bigger, is a steal IMO. Thats what I would have sold mine for...but thank you NDC for messin my order up!

for those that hooped in their OCs, hows the traction like? I'm sure the outsole needs to be broken in to have better grip but are they any good after a couple of wears? I'm asking since I remember on my Kobe Vs, the clear soles (POP Vs) did not have as good of a traction compared to the regular soles (USA Vs)

interesting, my grinch traction > concords when i started off....
i haven't played in the grinch recently because i'm trying to break in concords and del sols but yeah

and the 190 on the OC's is a pretty good deal, i think anything 200 and below is a good deal on these limiteds
fortunately the bruh hooked it up for me with much cheaper than 190 shipped.
now it's onto the GBlues... hoping they sit for a little while til I decide to drive back home and get them on d/c
then I'll stay settle for a little while

Originally Posted by ohshoefreak

SO glad I pulled the trigger on OC's and East LA's this week. Ended up buying from resellers for $195 OC's and $170 East LA's shipped. Not many opportunities in Ohio on ASG's other than reds I got at HOH. Sooo, 3/4 on the pack. Gonna pass on Rice's (yeah right) and go for China's and Duke's. I tried for two weeks to hate the OC's AND East LA's and have both. Is crack cheaper to be addicted to??????
Very well may be cheaper, but I can guarantee kicks are healthier and shouldn't get you thrown in the slammer.   I feel you on passing on the Rices.  Right now I am telling myself no way, no how, no chance, but I suspect that it will be more difficult to shy away as the 5th gets closer.  Perhaps I should cancel my internet, cellphone, and all other multimedia capable devices prior to the 5th to ensure I don't get weak on my stance.  Should be interesting.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

i was finnnnnalllly able to get a pair of oc's for a great price...190 shipped
smokin.gif

that's a very good price. congrats
pimp.gif

My top 3 right now.  Probably won't change until we see Summer releases based on what I have seen.  Only additions should be Del Sols.
35f26fc402c3cd8cf73ba0ae505ecb1a4faeb55c.pjpg

Also, wondering if any of you see the resemblance between the Kobe 6 and the Zoom Vapor Tour 3 that Fed wore a few years back?  Kinda crazy
83c362694955c868d1acff7ab978a4134f7dce3d.pjpg

bryscoop^^
how long did it take for you to get in your chinas from blake?
waiting for mine to come in and i was just curious

I haven't seen anyone do a lace swap with the gold laces for the BHM's so I took some phone pics. I really like the way the look and they are much better in person
395324072.jpg

395324023.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks those BHM's look blue in those pics? I know they aren't but I had to do a double take lol

For you guys that own the chinas already, is the silver dark? I remember someone saying they are darker in person then they look in pictures

Originally Posted by cubanref

I haven't seen anyone do a lace swap with the gold laces for the BHM's so I took some phone pics. I really like the way the look and they are much better in person
395324072.jpg

395324023.jpg
Dang.. those look midnight. BHM's growing on me!

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Am I the only one who thinks those BHM's look blue in those pics? I know they aren't but I had to do a double take lol

For you guys that own the chinas already, is the silver dark? I remember someone saying they are darker in person then they look in pictures

they definitely do look blue, and i honestly like them a lot better that way

Originally Posted by DNeou20

bryscoop^^
how long did it take for you to get in your chinas from blake?
waiting for mine to come in and i was just curious
About 10 days.  That may have been a little thrown off due to Prez. day and weather, but probably 7-10.  Very worth it.  Blake is good peeps.  Glad I don't have to stress or worry about the drop on the 5th now.

BHM look good. Gotta pass on them though in hopes I get lucky on the China's and Rice's next weekend

Finally got a chance to take some pics. All-Star weekend was wild and with some effort, my All-Star Pack was a complete success 4 for 4. I love LA! Here's my All-Star family:

I had twins

3Ds were my fave just by the concept alone and how much nicer they are in person. ASGs I was on the fence about until I actually saw them in person. Basically all 4 break necks so i was glad I got to complete the collection. Rices n Chinas...I'm comin for you next.

Originally Posted by Hanksta

Finally got a chance to take some pics. All-Star weekend was wild and with some effort, my All-Star Pack was a complete success 4 for 4. I love LA! Here's my All-Star family:

I had twins

3Ds were my fave just by the concept alone and how much nicer they are in person. ASGs I was on the fence about until I actually saw them in person. Basically all 4 break necks so i was glad I got to complete the collection. Rices n Chinas...I'm comin for you next.
Very Nice All Star set
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hanksta

I had twins

might wanna sell a few pairs and cop a new t.v. lol j/k nice collection man just jealous  

March 5th can't come any quicker. Rices >

KB24 finally took my money. Still not getting my hopes up tho.
I'm skeptical of any site that doesn't have a phone number. Not saying I won't get money back or shoes, just bad business.

395324072.jpg

395324023.jpg

Gold laces make them look clean.

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

395324072.jpg

395324023.jpg

Gold laces make them look clean.

Personally, not a fan of the gold laces....I prefer the black ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom