OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Kobe PE Chinas were 
pimp.gif

@NWT and waverider please PM before you guys take pics of the Glass Blues...I've been on the fence about these for a while but when you two post pics its hard not to like a shoe lol

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

oh no hyping the BHM on fox lol..he said 2000 pairs worldwide

i guess only 10 people in here will be copping 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
people heard 2000 pairs and they now have 3 tabs open for NDC trying to get a pair lol...They are still a no go for me but I def wish those that want them the best of luck

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Right before release too...
mad.gif

Please stop using that pic Cool Dee... How many times you posted that? It was cute at first...

I know.. But honestly though. Do you think all the fence stragglers are going to cop now just because there are only 2000 pairs world-wide? on second thought lol...

And no, its not only 2000 pairs. People have already posted pics of their footlockers with them already. Stop feeding into hype fellas

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

And no, its not only 2000 pairs. People have already posted pics of their footlockers with them already. Stop feeding into hype fellas

I heard there was only one size of each tonight on NDC 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

no hype, just let the reseller's stock up on em'.
grin.gif

Bhms could be 3 pairs in the world and I'd still pass....one of the only pairs so far that hasn't grown on me at all....

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

Got some nice closeups of Kobbe's version of the China's though.
are these a special chinas you're talking about or the China's we've been seeing?? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom