OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as it is annoying seeing people flip-flop due to hype, it's just as annoying when people have to point it out. I thought by now everyone would have figured what happens when the hype train takes off...

Ah well, what can you do? Those GBs look real nice, btw. I just don't get the orange sock liner with that CW...

Originally Posted by Holiday

30t6p3b.gif
Remember weeks ago, when the Glass Blues were the ugly stepchild of the Kobe VI line, now they are the best thing since slice bread 
eyes.gif
. Hype machine strikes again...

I remember in august when we saw sample of the VIs ppl said they are ugly now I bet those have most of the ones that release so far...everyone will always change there mind after they talk nonsense :/

Glass blues are still lame! Gold laces on BHM are nice.

On a side note why Nike Vault only allow one per customer per style.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

I too find it funny how many people all of a sudden think the glass blues are "hot"

still ugly as hell.

^This....def not a fan...like a LeBron colorway or something lol

V1nsanity3 wrote:
I too find it funny how many people all of a sudden think the glass blues are "hot"

I'm buyin a pair for sure, maybe 2. i secretly like them.

eek.gif
 nice Vince.

laugh.gif
i think theyre dope!
ohwell.gif

I think it's their "overwhelmness plus hype" getting to them...
About the release date on "Chaos" it seems that Nike is "leaning" on a April Fools release (April 1, 2011)..

Not yet sure about that, Nike still has a no go...

There's also a "pretty-to-slight" chance that we might see some Movie themed Kobe VIs (May be Thor, Transformers, X-Men, Not sure if they even gonna release)

Again just like a said when I mentioned about release types on March 5th about 250 pages back...

DO NOT RELY ON THESE 100%.. I JUST PROVIDE GLIMPSE OF WHATS TO COME OR NOT.. 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by DRFT n Dunks

I just got home from the vault... Damn LA traffic plus rain. Waverder was 2 people behind me. Nice meeting you dude.
You too DRFT.. check your PM. 

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

I think it's their "overwhelmness plus hype" getting to them...
About the release date on "Chaos" it seems that Nike is "leaning" on a April Fools release (April 1, 2011)..

Not yet sure about that, Nike still has a no go...

There's also a "pretty-to-slight" chance that we might see some Movie themed Kobe VIs (May be Thor, Transformers, X-Men, Not sure if they even gonna release)

Again just like a said when I mentioned about release types on March 5th about 250 pages back...

DO NOT RELY ON THESE 100%.. I JUST PROVIDE GLIMPSE OF WHATS TO COME OR NOT.. 
tongue.gif
Thanks for the info Pare
happy.gif
... April Fools sound good... As long as they leave the rest of March alone (after 3/5)!  
mad.gif

Do people just sit w/ tons of tabs open at all times on their browser w/ each online store and refresh constantly to see when shoes drop? Just curious how people know so quickly...

Originally Posted by GDUBZ

Lose the orange on top of the Glass Blues and they would look soooo much better.
I agree.  The outsole makes it look really nice though,  might become my balling/gym shoes.  I still think they're one of the weakest colorways, but in no means are they wack.  As i stated earlier, i feel that the VI's are a shoe you can't fully appreciate until you hold them in front of you.
And I'm glad you guys (Waverder, Drift, any other NT'er that went to the Vault today)  got your pairs and drove home safe.

Glad all you SoCal heads got your kicks. It sucks being from Long Beach but going to School in Santa Clara :l ....Stupid Resellers... Good Luck to the rest of you guys like myself looking for your Kobe VI "fix" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom