OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-...@%*+&hash=item3cb5823bc0

Anyone see this fake #@% #!!%?
laugh.gif
I see the listing but can't see the fakeness. Also, some clown on there is listing a 9.5 Grinch and even saying they are fake. $+*???!!?!!!!?! How is that OK????? Unbelievable.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

There was bout 70 heads deep at HOH Lakewood. Arrived at 7 and drove back home. I ain't dealing with that line
laugh.gif
. I heard most people were there for the III and the Kobes

So crazy how much attention the VI's are gettin, I remember in the V's some pairs were pretty difficult to obtain but nowhere near what these are

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by mambaa

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

I think Jack has a thing for Kobe 
laugh.gif

73e03d87efa94aa748d446699db828b3-getty-103892933sd005_los_angeles_.jpg
Is Kobe wearing Chinas? or are these different?

Those are Chinas, slightly modified so that they agree better with the league dress code
Oh gotcha, are these hitting the stores? I like these better than the original Chinas.

Its crazy how the Vault "somehow" gets another shipment of OCs and 3Ds.. I wonder if they release a certain amount at a time to build hype

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

really hating on the bhm logo...
can't agree more

why can't they just have the same cw as last year's?

Dark Knights, Bruce Lees were an instant classic.
They won't look that great on these, imo.  The color blocking on the shoe is what made it.  Can't really get that type of blocking on this shoe, it's more of a basic shoe man.  Unless they do different colored scales...hmmmm

IMO...only colorways that should be recycled are Home/Away Laker CWs, Inlines, Del Sols, and TBs *edit*.....school cws (Ace, Rice, USC etc...) also. Everything else should be new, fresh ideas.

ASG pack=new, fresh idea....glass blue=new fresh idea etc.........

Originally Posted by s dubl

IMO...only colorways that should be recycled are Home/Away Laker CWs, Inlines, Del Sols, and TBs. Everything else should be new, fresh ideas.

i 2nd that notion mr. shaun!!!!!!!! and all here agree say "I"

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Originally Posted by s dubl

IMO...only colorways that should be recycled are Home/Away Laker CWs, Inlines, Del Sols, and TBs. Everything else should be new, fresh ideas.

i 2nd that notion mr. shaun!!!!!!!! and all here agree say "I"

yea i feel that. The way the shoes layout with the scales would make it difficult to do the same things as the v. the scales kind of require a solid color scheme if u catch my drift.

I already think the VI Aces are lightyears behind the V's. I hope they don't try to recreate some of the classics from the V's. I love this shoe but there are some colors that need to be left alone and will not look good at all in these

Those BS aways give it to the BHMs in the BH.

out of all the kicks coming out next week, my priorities are Rices and glass blues, maybe the Chinas. Others will be thought about later.

And No, to those that think that's an "ignant" thing to say. If the logo was inside the shoe I wouldve probably have copped for sure.

Love the fact that they have another set of laces.

Lol i feel you but you always gotta support, I was hoping you copped so we could get some pics.. NDC was really messin up last night, when i tried to checkout with Paypal it said they couldnt connect.. Really hoping this doesnt happen next week

Originally Posted by never wear them

And No, to those that think that's an "ignant" thing to say. If the logo was inside the shoe I wouldve probably have copped for sure.

Love the fact that they have another set of laces.
gif.thats_racist.gif

laugh.gif

But I felt the exact same way, the whole logo just throws off the shoe for me, not what its meant for, but just the colors of it and the placement

Lol @ nwt....im not black niether but I would of copped if the black was more dark then faded black...

Lol NWT. I think if the logo was gold, or even a dark grey it would have made a huge difference.

Maybe even a translucent gold or even black outsole wouldn't have hurt either.

Few small details are what ruined it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom