OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by Zyzz

b_1318422027_731.jpg

im FEELING these
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

a different colorway will make this shoe, all you need is the colorway to hide the flywire and give some color seperation between the heel cup and the midsole, so that it could show off that insane midsole, but the shoe is perfect really feeling these and the kd4's
pimp.gif

a different colorway will make this shoe, all you need is the colorway to hide the flywire and give some color seperation between the heel cup and the midsole, so that it could show off that insane midsole, but the shoe is perfect really feeling these and the kd4's
pimp.gif

Stop complaining, these look fine. when more color ways hit you haters will be in love with them. Im waiting to see what the xmass color way looks like.

Stop complaining, these look fine. when more color ways hit you haters will be in love with them. Im waiting to see what the xmass color way looks like.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

IMO 6>4>5>7>1>2>3

How do you even begin to rate a shoe you have never even held in your hand, much less, tried on your foot...
indifferent.gif

Then again, you lost all credibility from the jump by putting the VI over the IV and V.
exactly.

double exactly.  VIs #1... not close...

IMO 6>4>5>7>1>2>3

How do you even begin to rate a shoe you have never even held in your hand, much less, tried on your foot...
indifferent.gif

Then again, you lost all credibility from the jump by putting the VI over the IV and V.
exactly.

double exactly.  VIs #1... not close...

i like the 2s also. the whole kobe lite and strength was a great idea!!! nice cw they had!!

i like the 2s also. the whole kobe lite and strength was a great idea!!! nice cw they had!!

IMO 6>4>5>7>1>2>3

indifferent.gif

You cannot possibly be serious. You mean to say that he is not allowed his own opinion?

So ridiculous.  

IMO 6>4>5>7>1>2>3

indifferent.gif

You cannot possibly be serious. You mean to say that he is not allowed his own opinion?

So ridiculous.  

Obviously I have to wait and see them in person (and in black) to make my final decision. But I can't help but wonder if the neoprene sleeve is going to stretch after time???

Obviously I have to wait and see them in person (and in black) to make my final decision. But I can't help but wonder if the neoprene sleeve is going to stretch after time???

Back
Top Bottom