OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

visible zoom is a nice touch
pimp.gif

did they change something with the upper of the VII? I'm lookin at the samples...it's missing something....and the midsole has a slight change...doesn't look as crazy as it did in the sample

did they change something with the upper of the VII? I'm lookin at the samples...it's missing something....and the midsole has a slight change...doesn't look as crazy as it did in the sample

I don't like how the flywire overshadows the really nice linear overlay. In fact, the way the overlay cuts across the flywire actually makes the flywire look more like stitched thread, which I think makes it look a bit cheap. I was also never the biggest fan of reinforced eyelets; something about them is just... nerdy to me. The inner bootie looks completely insane (in a good way).

I think the shoe will look much better with an all-black+accent colorway and being Kobes, I'm sure they're performance monsters. I'll just wait and see.

I don't like how the flywire overshadows the really nice linear overlay. In fact, the way the overlay cuts across the flywire actually makes the flywire look more like stitched thread, which I think makes it look a bit cheap. I was also never the biggest fan of reinforced eyelets; something about them is just... nerdy to me. The inner bootie looks completely insane (in a good way).

I think the shoe will look much better with an all-black+accent colorway and being Kobes, I'm sure they're performance monsters. I'll just wait and see.

only skimmed the last few pages, so if this was posted my apologies..

someone on the other forum posted this:

Kobe VII Supreme will retail for $180...and I think those Concords are "Supreme" based on the info I have.

01/06/2012 Nike Kobe VII Supreme
488244-100 White/Black-Concord
$179.99

it makes sense.. i don't see nike offering that stupid thing (whatever you wanna call it
laugh.gif
) + the shoes for $130/5.

only skimmed the last few pages, so if this was posted my apologies..

someone on the other forum posted this:

Kobe VII Supreme will retail for $180...and I think those Concords are "Supreme" based on the info I have.

01/06/2012 Nike Kobe VII Supreme
488244-100 White/Black-Concord
$179.99

it makes sense.. i don't see nike offering that stupid thing (whatever you wanna call it
laugh.gif
) + the shoes for $130/5.

they are nice. But they don't have that sexy look of the IV, V, and VIs...they look like more of a generic shoe IMO. I'm SURE they will perform great, but for casual rocking, these may not cut the mustard as the last three. Even with nice colorways, the look of the shoe just isn't that special. We'll see. Maybe I'll be wrong when I see em in person, but the only standout feature is the large angular outsole...

thoughts?

they are nice. But they don't have that sexy look of the IV, V, and VIs...they look like more of a generic shoe IMO. I'm SURE they will perform great, but for casual rocking, these may not cut the mustard as the last three. Even with nice colorways, the look of the shoe just isn't that special. We'll see. Maybe I'll be wrong when I see em in person, but the only standout feature is the large angular outsole...

thoughts?

the flywire on the concord is an eyesore...hopefully it blends in other versions...the last three shoes are a hard act to follow, aesthetically speakng...

the flywire on the concord is an eyesore...hopefully it blends in other versions...the last three shoes are a hard act to follow, aesthetically speakng...

Back
Top Bottom