OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

My personal list for various reasons probably goes V > IV > VI > I = II ST > II > III.

Funny enough, even though the IVs are my second favorite of the line so far, I only have one pair of them, which are the Carpe Diems. I'd like to pickup some Bulldog IVs though when I get a chance, probably my favorite Lower Merion shoe to date.

My personal list for various reasons probably goes V > IV > VI > I = II ST > II > III.

Funny enough, even though the IVs are my second favorite of the line so far, I only have one pair of them, which are the Carpe Diems. I'd like to pickup some Bulldog IVs though when I get a chance, probably my favorite Lower Merion shoe to date.

The Adidas Crazy 8 has yet to be surpassed for me, in regard to Kobe sigs. It's versatile both on and off the court, and then wearable for all positions on the floor. The best one for Nike has yet to be made, in my opinion. Personally, I doubt if it ever will.

The Adidas Crazy 8 has yet to be surpassed for me, in regard to Kobe sigs. It's versatile both on and off the court, and then wearable for all positions on the floor. The best one for Nike has yet to be made, in my opinion. Personally, I doubt if it ever will.

Originally Posted by In Transit

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

IMO 6>4>5>7>1>2>3

How do you even begin to rate a shoe you have never even held in your hand, much less, tried on your foot...
indifferent.gif

Then again, you lost all credibility from the jump by putting the VI over the IV and V.

You cannot possibly be serious. You mean to say that he is not allowed his own opinion?

So ridiculous.  
Thanks bro..
pimp.gif

I should have been more clear, This is my opinion based on looks...

They already look cumbersome. 

The shoe looks unfinished, like someone had ideas for kbV and dream season 3 rushed it together and threw a bit of Jordan xx in the mix

They already look cumbersome. 

The shoe looks unfinished, like someone had ideas for kbV and dream season 3 rushed it together and threw a bit of Jordan xx in the mix

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

IMO 6>4>5>7>1>2>3

How do you even begin to rate a shoe you have never even held in your hand, much less, tried on your foot...
indifferent.gif

Then again, you lost all credibility from the jump by putting the VI over the IV and V.

You cannot possibly be serious. You mean to say that he is not allowed his own opinion?

So ridiculous.  
Thanks bro..
pimp.gif

I should have been more clear, This is my opinion based on looks...

The Adidas Crazy 8 has yet to be surpassed for me, in regard to Kobe sigs. It's versatile both on and off the court, and then wearable for all positions on the floor.

Are you my long lost brother?! Lol. The crazy 8 is my favorite Kobe Bryant Sig... Period.

If the 2k4 was Kobe's 1st sig, those would be my #1 Kobe Nike sig. Glad theyre re-retroin' again!

The Adidas Crazy 8 has yet to be surpassed for me, in regard to Kobe sigs. It's versatile both on and off the court, and then wearable for all positions on the floor.

Are you my long lost brother?! Lol. The crazy 8 is my favorite Kobe Bryant Sig... Period.

If the 2k4 was Kobe's 1st sig, those would be my #1 Kobe Nike sig. Glad theyre re-retroin' again!

Edwin- agreed about the IIs

I'm so sick of seeing flywire. Hopefully the elites or supremes will hide it, but how many shoes can we really own with little lines down the side
Still unsure about the neoprene brace, but I'm loving the midsole and shape of the shoe

Edwin- agreed about the IIs

I'm so sick of seeing flywire. Hopefully the elites or supremes will hide it, but how many shoes can we really own with little lines down the side
Still unsure about the neoprene brace, but I'm loving the midsole and shape of the shoe

Originally Posted by never wear them

I am not feeling what Nike has done for Kobe at all. I've heard that he digs them, so I guess that is all that really counts.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I am not feeling what Nike has done for Kobe at all. I've heard that he digs them, so I guess that is all that really counts.

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Everyone's going in on the "Christmas Day" colorway. If and when they release. Don't lie.

Has the colorway for the "Christmas Day" even been confirmed? It will sell out regardless.

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Everyone's going in on the "Christmas Day" colorway. If and when they release. Don't lie.

Has the colorway for the "Christmas Day" even been confirmed? It will sell out regardless.

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

nice shoe...too bad the sleeve serves as the tongue too.

Does this mean that when you rock these casually you have to be wear the ankle sleeve...SERIOUSLY?

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

nice shoe...too bad the sleeve serves as the tongue too.

Does this mean that when you rock these casually you have to be wear the ankle sleeve...SERIOUSLY?

Back
Top Bottom