OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by Type X

Del Sol Kobe VII =

488244-001_1_488244-001%20paw.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thatpointguy said it best. These remind me soooo much of the Kobe 1's. Not in here to hate but I just see Kobe 1 written all over this shoe.  I wish theyd go back to mids

JS"

Thatpointguy said it best. These remind me soooo much of the Kobe 1's. Not in here to hate but I just see Kobe 1 written all over this shoe.  I wish theyd go back to mids

JS"

JS"

I hope these are on ID, not feeling the first 2 cw's. Wish it was purple instead of concord and del sol instead of maize yellow...

I hope these are on ID, not feeling the first 2 cw's. Wish it was purple instead of concord and del sol instead of maize yellow...

Can't wait to see cats wearing these shoes with the sleeves popping out in their skinny jeans! LOL! Shorts or cargo shorts might be ok but still.... Definitely a shoe that's not for casual use. Can't wait to try these kobe 7's on the courts though.

Can't wait to see cats wearing these shoes with the sleeves popping out in their skinny jeans! LOL! Shorts or cargo shorts might be ok but still.... Definitely a shoe that's not for casual use. Can't wait to try these kobe 7's on the courts though.

damn...

sol VII's are weak. they could've/should've looked way better than that...

and im also startin to worry about the sleeve/tongue... i like the actual shoe but that sleeve is gonna be a deal breaker if there is no way around it. specially since i only wear kobes with shorts...

the way the tongue was on the pix of the away fakes was nice. they should just do away with the sleeve deal altogether

The only thing about the VII's that resembles the I's is the damn teeth on the side, THAT'S IT!

I personally love the I's, but besides the teeth they are nothing alike.

But yall know how NT is, once one person says it, plenty of people agree, then they all end up buying regardless.

Now if the VII feels anything close to the I's, then wow....I's are my favorite shoes to ball in if I'm looking for comfort first with good performance and traction.

damn...

sol VII's are weak. they could've/should've looked way better than that...

and im also startin to worry about the sleeve/tongue... i like the actual shoe but that sleeve is gonna be a deal breaker if there is no way around it. specially since i only wear kobes with shorts...

the way the tongue was on the pix of the away fakes was nice. they should just do away with the sleeve deal altogether

The only thing about the VII's that resembles the I's is the damn teeth on the side, THAT'S IT!

But yall know how NT is, once one person says it, plenty of people agree, then they all end up buying regardless.

Now if the VII feels anything close to the I's, then wow....I's are my favorite shoes to ball in if I'm looking for comfort first with good performance and traction.

Guys, I can't imagine the sleeve being permanent. Like someone else mentioned, it's called the "removable" sleeve. The zkvii's will have regular tongues.

Guys, I can't imagine the sleeve being permanent. Like someone else mentioned, it's called the "removable" sleeve. The zkvii's will have regular tongues.

Back
Top Bottom