OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

im sure there is a tongue under!

i think you can remove the top part of the sleeve also with the kobe logo on it just that part and the rest is the tongue maybe but im sure their is a tongue

remember the samples we got of this shoe. as you can see tongue. i know its just samples but still looks the same except the real pics have color

2gxepae.jpg

2ec0sn8.jpg

only thing with the del sol's is too much white.

also, there HAS to be a tongue. it wouldn't be called the "romovable sleeve" if there wasn't a tongue for them... quit buggin' over it.

only thing with the del sol's is too much white.

also, there HAS to be a tongue. it wouldn't be called the "romovable sleeve" if there wasn't a tongue for them... quit buggin' over it.

i also noticed that in the "del sol" cw that they went back to the "maize color" instead of real del sol like we had with the VIs.

oh yea and come on nike quit using Concord color use Purple please!!! that is my only complain about this shoe is that concord color

i also noticed that in the "del sol" cw that they went back to the "maize color" instead of real del sol like we had with the VIs.

oh yea and come on nike quit using Concord color use Purple please!!! that is my only complain about this shoe is that concord color

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I think Nike wanted to do a low top version of the Kobe 1 so they waited until they ran out of ideas to put it out.
yhst-22650461078071_2180_23340186

I still think these are the best Kobe's, looks and performance.
Although these 7's are looking really nice. What about for players who wear ankle braces? I use ankle braces from time to time, and it looks like it would be quite an effort to put them on with this boot type thing going on.

I think Nike wanted to do a low top version of the Kobe 1 so they waited until they ran out of ideas to put it out.

Although these 7's are looking really nice. What about for players who wear ankle braces? I use ankle braces from time to time, and it looks like it would be quite an effort to put them on with this boot type thing going on.

It would be cool if they gave kobe different
Versions of the shoe like Nike gave Lebron
These could be the v1 then the shoe could progress
Into a mid for the v2 and a high top in the post season for
The v3 but guess that would never happen kobe
Likes lows way too much now

if there is a tongue then why don't we see it in the pics so far? the tongue can't be underneath the sleeve because the sleeve is supposedly attached to the midsole/insole right? i'm just saying.

if there is a tongue then why don't we see it in the pics so far? the tongue can't be underneath the sleeve because the sleeve is supposedly attached to the midsole/insole right? i'm just saying.

Back
Top Bottom