OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Hmm... Kind of reminds me of Derrick Rose when he has the addidas sleeves on his shins. Really interesting. Can't wait to see more pics of people rocking it. But it still reminds me of the kobe dream season shoes....
grin.gif

Hmm... Kind of reminds me of Derrick Rose when he has the addidas sleeves on his shins. Really interesting. Can't wait to see more pics of people rocking it. But it still reminds me of the kobe dream season shoes....
grin.gif

so if kobes rocking those pair they cant be prototypes, ehh the visible flywires got me leanen on this shoe, but who cares itll be a performance MONSTER!

so if kobes rocking those pair they cant be prototypes, ehh the visible flywires got me leanen on this shoe, but who cares itll be a performance MONSTER!

I'll just wait til December to make my decision.

I'm just hoping to see him play in them at Staples (or Phillips since I'm in GA now).

I'll just wait til December to make my decision.

I'm just hoping to see him play in them at Staples (or Phillips since I'm in GA now).

I'm sure the shoes are gonna be a performance beast and Nike pushed the envelope with the sleeve but still...the fact that these aren't as versatile for casual use as seen in pics so far is gonna turn off A LOT of people.

No hate, just my opinion on what's gonna happen based on what we've seen so far.

I'm sure the shoes are gonna be a performance beast and Nike pushed the envelope with the sleeve but still...the fact that these aren't as versatile for casual use as seen in pics so far is gonna turn off A LOT of people.

No hate, just my opinion on what's gonna happen based on what we've seen so far.

i think you guys forget, THIS IS A BASKETBALL SHOE, not casual... this will be a performance monster.

my first PS, what the del sol shoulda looked like...

i think you guys forget, THIS IS A BASKETBALL SHOE, not casual... this will be a performance monster.

my first PS, what the del sol shoulda looked like...

Looks like I want be spending a lot of money on the Kobe 7 as I did with the last 3 models........
We need pics without the sleeve for us casual wearers

Back
Top Bottom