OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

i prefer the outsole of the first sample pair (black/black), the shozoku logo on the 2nd sample looks misplaced (IMO, it should be placed nearer the heel area and not on the mid)

i prefer the outsole of the first sample pair (black/black), the shozoku logo on the 2nd sample looks misplaced (IMO, it should be placed nearer the heel area and not on the mid)

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

NobeKane you're definitely not the only one. But in the kobe sig series he already had the III which didn't have a swoosh on the sides, just the back.

Hopefully we'll be able to see pictures of the VII samples next to the IV V VI to compare height, props for whoever took the pictures tho.
oh yea u are right
laugh.gif
 how could i forget my favorite kobe shoe not having the big swoosh on the side
tongue.gif

These are looking better by the minute! I won't spend another dime on VIs, my money will be put towards these!

These are looking better by the minute! I won't spend another dime on VIs, my money will be put towards these!

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Yeah def not on the carbon fiber plate either unless the logo is fused into it with cf as well. Maybe make the outline of the logo and underneath it is the cf. If that makes sense.

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Yeah def not on the carbon fiber plate either unless the logo is fused into it with cf as well. Maybe make the outline of the logo and underneath it is the cf. If that makes sense.

Dear Nike,
Please release this sneaker AS IS.
Thank You
-Ruxxx

Dear Nike,
Please release this sneaker AS IS.
Thank You
-Ruxxx

i just cant wait to imagine what CWs we will get!!!

oh man just even thinking about it is crazy!!!

im just get the Tour Yellows and im done with the VIs then time to save up on the VII
smile.gif

i just cant wait to imagine what CWs we will get!!!

oh man just even thinking about it is crazy!!!

im just get the Tour Yellows and im done with the VIs then time to save up on the VII
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kobebestever

we will all fall in love with the shoe once we see kobe wearing it. looks good so far

100% truth...  Hated the 4's when they came out... Hated the 5's when they came out... Hated the 6's when they came out....  And somehow the colorways they released made me fall in love with each of them within a couple months...

Originally Posted by kobebestever

we will all fall in love with the shoe once we see kobe wearing it. looks good so far

100% truth...  Hated the 4's when they came out... Hated the 5's when they came out... Hated the 6's when they came out....  And somehow the colorways they released made me fall in love with each of them within a couple months...

Back
Top Bottom