OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Those Westchester Is with the elephant print were bananas. I still remember copping the Black/Maize Is when they first dropped, one of my favorite shoes ever to ball in.

I've never seen those Westchester Is....those are fresh.

Still own 4 pairs of I's....but NEVER to play ball in anymore....they feel so weighted compared to the last 3 years of the Kobe line....

Smiling about potential for the VIIs.... =)

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by never wear them

I like the fact that they're going conservative this time around... Just like the ZK1s. No BS.

how dope was it... 
my Black/Maize ZK1's.  Anxiously awaiting Nike to release the 81 pointers
wink.gif

Or these...

20a8bxs.jpg

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I like the fact that they're going conservative this time around... Just like the ZK1s. No BS.

how dope was it... 
wink.gif

Or these...

20a8bxs.jpg

ZK1 PE's are so nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

how dope was it... 
wink.gif

Or these...

20a8bxs.jpg

ZK1 PE's are so nice
pimp.gif

wow this thread just came out to be the ZK1 now lol

really though why hasnt someone made a ZOOM KOBE 1 APPRECIATION THREAD????? to me the zk1 is my top 4 kobes from the nike line!

wow this thread just came out to be the ZK1 now lol

really though why hasnt someone made a ZOOM KOBE 1 APPRECIATION THREAD????? to me the zk1 is my top 4 kobes from the nike line!

I remember the ZK1's hitting the outlets for about $40. Such a nice shoe.
they even made it to ROSS for like $20....I remember seeing a ton of the Blk/Wht cw & the MPLS cw too....
I learned (the long way) that many of the Kobes will eventually make it to way under retail....

they even made it to ROSS for like $20....I remember seeing a ton of the Blk/Wht cw & the MPLS cw too....
I learned (the long way) that many of the Kobes will eventually make it to way under retail....

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Yup same here.  They might have even been less at the outlets.  Very true I learned about it that way too.  Made me save $130 for the V inks and got them for $40 this year.  Now people re-sell some of the 1's for over $100 on ebay.

Yup same here.  They might have even been less at the outlets.  Very true I learned about it that way too.  Made me save $130 for the V inks and got them for $40 this year.  Now people re-sell some of the 1's for over $100 on ebay.

Looking forward to these color ways! Prices are crazy! But I was lucky enough to finally get a swoosh account from a family member so that will definitely help this year.

Looking forward to these color ways! Prices are crazy! But I was lucky enough to finally get a swoosh account from a family member so that will definitely help this year.

Originally Posted by waverder

you guys are lucky for those swoosh prices. 
so jelly right now. 'specially with the elites costing 200$ haha. 

Back
Top Bottom