OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by waverder

Looking forward to these color ways! Prices are crazy! But I was lucky enough to finally get a swoosh account from a family member so that will definitely help this year.

you guys are lucky for those swoosh prices. 
so jelly right now. 'specially with the elites costing 200$ haha. 

Originally Posted by waverder

Looking forward to these color ways! Prices are crazy! But I was lucky enough to finally get a swoosh account from a family member so that will definitely help this year.

you guys are lucky for those swoosh prices. 
so jelly right now. 'specially with the elites costing 200$ haha. 

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I remember the ZK1's hitting the outlets for about $40. Such a nice shoe.

Took me years to appreciate the ZKI.  Would love the 81 pt PE, Playoff '06 PE, and those sick PE's he wore for the first half the 06-07 season.

Took me years to appreciate the ZKI.  Would love the 81 pt PE, Playoff '06 PE, and those sick PE's he wore for the first half the 06-07 season.

laugh.gif
what is kobe yelling in that gif on pg 102 I can never make it out
laugh.gif
and what game is that from???

Am I in the wrong thread? People talking about KB 1's and have pictures of it too. And I know a lot of people who hate the kobe 1's! LOL! Looks like people aren't excited with the kobe 7's that much. The bland colors might be the problem( to me though). Nike needs to release some pics of some fancy or flashy colorways of the kobe 7's because right now the shoe just looks too bland(design and concept wise)
frown.gif

Am I in the wrong thread? People talking about KB 1's and have pictures of it too. And I know a lot of people who hate the kobe 1's! LOL! Looks like people aren't excited with the kobe 7's that much. The bland colors might be the problem( to me though). Nike needs to release some pics of some fancy or flashy colorways of the kobe 7's because right now the shoe just looks too bland(design and concept wise)
frown.gif

frown.gif

Zoom kobe 1's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My local finishline had every colorway marked down to $19.99, I walked in and was
eek.gif
eek.gif

finishline never carried kobes again after that
laugh.gif

Zoom kobe 1's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My local finishline had every colorway marked down to $19.99, I walked in and was
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Zoom kobe 1's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

yeah i really hope they step up the colors on the kobe VII but i have no doubt they are going to do that considering the endless amounts of colorways of the rest of the kobe's.

yeah i really hope they step up the colors on the kobe VII but i have no doubt they are going to do that considering the endless amounts of colorways of the rest of the kobe's.

Back
Top Bottom