OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Hmm, those pics of that black/white pair from @YW looks XDR. Those will be mine if everything performs the way it looks.

Hmm, those pics of that black/white pair from @YW looks XDR. Those will be mine if everything performs the way it looks.

The yellow sleeve reminds me of this...lol

G-VMPL.jpg

Originally Posted by thapointguy

G-VMPL.jpg
That's a reference by the Mamba to the Dexter-like killer nature of his game....
I thought you knew?
wink.gif

G-VMPL.jpg
That's a reference by the Mamba to the Dexter-like killer nature of his game....
I thought you knew?
wink.gif

G-VMPL.jpg
I thought you knew?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

Originally Posted by never wear them

Don't get me wrong my hoop game is nice, 
I don't believe you....
happy.gif

prove it to us....
smokin.gif

Ah good one man, I like how you totally bleeped out my questions and focused on that one part!
laugh.gif
  Let me be detailed.  I hadn't played ball since my finacee died in 2008,  but for the first time since then, this year I stepped back on the court and still have my quick first step, pinpoint passing, handles even my wind is solid, but I aint go lie, getting my jumper back and shooter's touch I am still working on.  So "nice" yes, but not nice enough to hoop in Kobe's or J's not there yet, but almost homie!
grin.gif
  Call me crazy, but I'm not one of those guys that wear the freshest and the newest to the court, look like they can hoop, but have NO game at all!
roll.gif

I don't believe you....
happy.gif

prove it to us....
smokin.gif

Ah good one man, I like how you totally bleeped out my questions and focused on that one part!
laugh.gif
  Let me be detailed.  I hadn't played ball since my finacee died in 2008,  but for the first time since then, this year I stepped back on the court and still have my quick first step, pinpoint passing, handles even my wind is solid, but I aint go lie, getting my jumper back and shooter's touch I am still working on.  So "nice" yes, but not nice enough to hoop in Kobe's or J's not there yet, but almost homie!
grin.gif
  Call me crazy, but I'm not one of those guys that wear the freshest and the newest to the court, look like they can hoop, but have NO game at all!
roll.gif

I don't believe you....
happy.gif

prove it to us....
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif

I don't believe you....
happy.gif

prove it to us....
smokin.gif

.  I hadn't played ball since my finacee died in 2008,  .......(edited for ease of view)...... Call me crazy, but I'm not one of those guys that wear the freshest and the newest to the court, look like they can hoop, but have NO game at all!
roll.gif
Sorry to hear about the fiancee....but glad to hear you've found yourself back on the court....
The Kobe's will improve your game, esteem & stamina (in bed)
Also, thanks for leaving "wearing the freshest and newest to the court, looking like I can hoop, but have NO GAME AT ALL" to the idiots like me...it's all we've got to supplement lack of game....
....my proof?...the homie skunked me in 1-on-1 last weekend....1st game 13-0...2nd game 13-1.....'nuff said.

I don't believe you....
happy.gif

prove it to us....
smokin.gif

.  I hadn't played ball since my finacee died in 2008,  .......(edited for ease of view)...... Call me crazy, but I'm not one of those guys that wear the freshest and the newest to the court, look like they can hoop, but have NO game at all!
roll.gif
Sorry to hear about the fiancee....but glad to hear you've found yourself back on the court....
Also, thanks for leaving "wearing the freshest and newest to the court, looking like I can hoop, but have NO GAME AT ALL" to the idiots like me...it's all we've got to supplement lack of game....
....my proof?...the homie skunked me in 1-on-1 last weekend....1st game 13-0...2nd game 13-1.....'nuff said.

I don't believe you....
happy.gif

prove it to us....
smokin.gif

roll.gif

I don't believe you....
happy.gif

prove it to us....
smokin.gif

roll.gif

DFABIX, thank you for the kind words man, it was a beyond rough one, thats why I'm playing catch up, because she would do the shoe hunt with me or grab them when I couldn't so after she died, I didn't care for just about anything.  Don't get me wrong as any of us know  3 weeks away from the court is hard, so yeah 3 years was really rough, but I'm get back into game shape.  As for "in bed", I see you rock your kicks while gettin it in too!  Lol!
roll.gif
 As far as what I said about the cats come lookin fresh, but get hooped up, I just can't do it.  It's like a chick that looks good from the back, (nice hair, shape, dressed nice) and then she turns around it's like NOOOO! 
laugh.gif

I don't believe you....
happy.gif

prove it to us....
smokin.gif

roll.gif

DFABIX, thank you for the kind words man, it was a beyond rough one, thats why I'm playing catch up, because she would do the shoe hunt with me or grab them when I couldn't so after she died, I didn't care for just about anything.  Don't get me wrong as any of us know  3 weeks away from the court is hard, so yeah 3 years was really rough, but I'm get back into game shape.  As for "in bed", I see you rock your kicks while gettin it in too!  Lol!
roll.gif
 As far as what I said about the cats come lookin fresh, but get hooped up, I just can't do it.  It's like a chick that looks good from the back, (nice hair, shape, dressed nice) and then she turns around it's like NOOOO! 
laugh.gif

I don't believe you....
happy.gif

prove it to us....
smokin.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom