OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The yellow sleeve reminds me of this...lol

G-VMPL.jpg
ice cream gloves?

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

LeBron 8 V2 was the first BASKETBALL shoe to be complete flywire 2.0 on the upper (the askino boot was the first shoe period)...

Actually, the Kobe V was the first to have Second Generation Flywire on them....

I say at the end of the day LeBron > Kobe innovations...

I wouldn't say that since the product creation process of the Kobe's start in the Innovation Kitchen.... while Lebron's do not.

The product creation process for the Kobe's are about 6 months longer than that of the Lebrons. This equates to more time for testing out the best ideas, being more creative, fine tuning and creating a better performance shoe.

Even Tinker thinks Kobe's > Lebron's....

LeBron 8 V2 was the first BASKETBALL shoe to be complete flywire 2.0 on the upper (the askino boot was the first shoe period)...

Actually, the Kobe V was the first to have Second Generation Flywire on them....

I wouldn't say that since the product creation process of the Kobe's start in the Innovation Kitchen.... while Lebron's do not.

The product creation process for the Kobe's are about 6 months longer than that of the Lebrons. This equates to more time for testing out the best ideas, being more creative, fine tuning and creating a better performance shoe.

Lebrons > Kobe's when it comes to innovations????????

Did I just read that? Kids need to do their research.

It took 8 models/sigs for them to put a "HALF of an OUTRIGGER".

Eric probably stepped in and told JP to wisen up...

I as a Kobe fan, have bought every Lebron sig and more than an average Lebron fan... But in no way are his shoes more innovating.
laugh.gif

I as a Kobe fan, have bought every Lebron sig and more than an average Lebron fan... But in no way are his shoes more innovating.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Kobes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lebron

anyone who thinks otherwise is bias as hell.

Lebrons(7,8 and 9) > Kobes(5,6 and 7) looks wise. And I ain't biased. Just take a look at the last 4 models(lebron 6, 7,8 and 9. Kobe 4, 5,6 and 7). The only kobe shoe that was much better looking than most of brons shoes was the kobe 4's(the best casual friendly kobe shoe and my most favorite kobe shoe ever. IMO) and maybe the kobe V's as well. But performance wise, Kobes(4,5 and 6)>Lebrons(6,7 and 8(V1 and V2). Kobe V's were just beasts on the court. Lebron 7's were just clunky (lebron 7 ps were a different story though) and most of the people who used it(including me) were disappointed with it's performance. I really hope these kobe VII's are performance beasts because looks wise... Let's just say it's not looking good. It just looks like unfinished samples. Hope the 7's can win me over just like the lebron 9's did. Anyway, just my opinion guys.

Lebrons(7,8 and 9) > Kobes(5,6 and 7) looks wise. And I ain't biased. Just take a look at the last 4 models(lebron 6, 7,8 and 9. Kobe 4, 5,6 and 7). The only kobe shoe that was much better looking than most of brons shoes was the kobe 4's(the best casual friendly kobe shoe and my most favorite kobe shoe ever. IMO) and maybe the kobe V's as well. But performance wise, Kobes(4,5 and 6)>Lebrons(6,7 and 8(V1 and V2). Kobe V's were just beasts on the court. Lebron 7's were just clunky (lebron 7 ps were a different story though) and most of the people who used it(including me) were disappointed with it's performance. I really hope these kobe VII's are performance beasts because looks wise... Let's just say it's not looking good. It just looks like unfinished samples. Hope the 7's can win me over just like the lebron 9's did. Anyway, just my opinion guys.

Really liking them w/o the ankle sleeve but probably won't get as many VIIs like I did VIs.

Really liking them w/o the ankle sleeve but probably won't get as many VIIs like I did VIs.

Back
Top Bottom