OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

I hope the majority of the colorways don't have white soles. Felt like the VI had too many colorways with white bottoms.

I hope the majority of the colorways don't have white soles. Felt like the VI had too many colorways with white bottoms.

I'm excited for the zk7. Since the zk3's ppl have complained about the shoe before it releases then once they see the shoe on kobe's feet and in person EVERYTHING changes. I'll reserve my judgment till then. But going off of the zk line's track record you know the expectations and standards are high

I'm excited for the zk7. Since the zk3's ppl have complained about the shoe before it releases then once they see the shoe on kobe's feet and in person EVERYTHING changes. I'll reserve my judgment till then. But going off of the zk line's track record you know the expectations and standards are high

i really dont like the draft day cw of any kobe, but boy can i get with those tourmaline icy soles
pimp.gif

^its on the legit site list on NT so I guess yes. I just wonder if their preorder version comes with all the fixens like the interchangable booties, etc.

^its on the legit site list on NT so I guess yes. I just wonder if their preorder version comes with all the fixens like the interchangable booties, etc.

Back
Top Bottom