OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

I honestly dont understand why so much (if not all) of yall like the look of these shoes?
The VI are so much better looking than these

im not to crazy on the look either. but these do look like performance beasts!

These black/grey are the supremes with the alternate bootie still waiting for regular versions pics...

These black/grey are the supremes with the alternate bootie still waiting for regular versions pics...

just checkin the usual sites and found these not sure if legit or not but it gives the idea of regular, supreme maybe

just checkin the usual sites and found these not sure if legit or not but it gives the idea of regular, supreme maybe

^ absolutely fakes but i'm buying the thought of 2 pairs of insoles, bootie & tongue for the Supreme... that's why the $180 tag.

^ absolutely fakes but i'm buying the thought of 2 pairs of insoles, bootie & tongue for the Supreme... that's why the $180 tag.

seems like, theirs a chance we haven't seen the "regular version" since those black and grey's look like supremes as well, hope the regular version have that rattlesnakesque flywire, i like this upper on the supremes but favor the rattlesnakesque flywire

seems like, theirs a chance we haven't seen the "regular version" since those black and grey's look like supremes as well, hope the regular version have that rattlesnakesque flywire, i like this upper on the supremes but favor the rattlesnakesque flywire

i know those are fake but they should have change the coloring on the breds. they look just like the VI bred. red midsole and white swoosh

i know those are fake but they should have change the coloring on the breds. they look just like the VI bred. red midsole and white swoosh

yuku
eyes.gif

If the breds this year are going to look like that, I will be copping the regulars without hesitation.

I missed the BRED VI, but won't miss these.

If the breds this year are going to look like that, I will be copping the regulars without hesitation.

Back
Top Bottom