OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

finally the wave of pics. i'm going in on these.
though i'm not liking the heel cup color matching to midsole in some of those colorways.

though i'm not liking the heel cup color matching to midsole in some of those colorways.

Originally Posted by Sw00sh0re

though i'm not liking the heel cup extended to midsole in some of those colorways.

Keep in mind that this is a BASKETBALL SHOE designed for a Basketball Player in this case Kobe Bryant the extended heel cup to the midsole is to ensure maximum lockdown that the 6s lacked. Volt/Black Colorway looks great, I hope ID this year goes crazy allowing 20+ color options for each step of the process.

Originally Posted by Sw00sh0re

though i'm not liking the heel cup extended to midsole in some of those colorways.

Keep in mind that this is a BASKETBALL SHOE designed for a Basketball Player in this case Kobe Bryant the extended heel cup to the midsole is to ensure maximum lockdown that the 6s lacked. Volt/Black Colorway looks great, I hope ID this year goes crazy allowing 20+ color options for each step of the process.

Dang it was lookin dim for the kobe line this season, but these pics get me goin nuts...love the details...i'm gettin the dolphin one

Don't come around here often anymore but all I gotta say is...
funny-gif-Sweet-Jesus.gif

December 22 can't come soon enough...

Originally Posted by thapointguy

laugh.gif
dolphin when did Kobe turn soft.
grin.gif

I thought there was gonna be a snake inspiration again. *shrug*

MN dropped some info regarding the "Predator Pack" that consists of Snake, Cheetah, Wolf and Shark.

The shark colorway looks pretty cool, waiting to see some others first though. Especially eager to peep that Xmas colorway.

Yes, these look great. A very streamlined design. The snake texture did nothing for me last year. The fives had too many panels for me but looked sleeker. These are just great I think. Can't wait to see them on id.

Nike Zoom Kobe VII
Treasure Blue/White-Black
488371-400
$140.00
03/03/12
via Modern Notoriety

the sharks, man. that's a long wait but the X-mas pair should blow us all away. I hope to get down to Chicago HOH so i don't have to pay reseller price like i did for the grinches, paid 250 for those on release date off ebay..

Back
Top Bottom