OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by shox2001

THIS IS
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

the newly surfaced pics give me hope for whats to come but im still not impressed...

only kinda feelin the grey/orange and the volts (wish the underlay on the uppers wasnt volt tho). ill cop em on sale, neither of them are RD PU's to me.

hope these christmas joints do somethin for me...

the newly surfaced pics give me hope for whats to come but im still not impressed...

only kinda feelin the grey/orange and the volts (wish the underlay on the uppers wasnt volt tho). ill cop em on sale, neither of them are RD PU's to me.

now.... look at people trying to hop on the bandwagon.... you guys are a mess.. lol
shame on ya'll, like Kobe would just drop some BS.
I like them all, riding both both sides of the fence with wolf colorway, i might cop tho

now.... look at people trying to hop on the bandwagon.... you guys are a mess.. lol
I like them all, riding both both sides of the fence with wolf colorway, i might cop tho

Funny how less than a week after the agreement these pics surface.

I wish I was still in TN cause the manager homie would've let me try them on.

Back
Top Bottom