OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by Hugo

im loving how everyone is passing and not liking em.
pimp.gif
easrier for me to cop (i hope) like em more then grinches btw
grin.gif

Lol everyone passes at first, then on the day of release there's 100 questions about when they release, 40 ppl saying they copped 4 of them online when it sold out, etc.

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

ew outsole separation ew ew ew

Nike-Zoom-Kobe-VII-7-Christmas-Day-Official-First-Look-2.jpg

edit: shoe is hot though.. robocopped

edit^2: attack fast midsole looks to have violet tongue.. i dig
tumblr_ltcq1pWvSq1qafrh6.jpg

xmas kobe 7 in that play fast insole
pimp.gif

tumblr_ltcq1pWvSq1qafrh6.jpg

xmas kobe 7 in that play fast insole
pimp.gif

Eeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk. Once more detailed pics surface more will hop on the bandwagon, these are a must for me.Someone already said it but these are exactly what you create on Nike ID but are timid to actually go through with and cop.

really want to see the front view of this pic(without the anklestrap)

Originally Posted by Hugo

really want to see the front view of this pic(without the anklestrap)

me too!

Originally Posted by jst628

i'm not sure if there is a for sure date, but when are these gonna release? the 23rd?

I got word my local spot theyre being released Dec 24 here in Canada.  I would assume the same for you guys south of the border.  They are putting a 'House of Hoops' section in our footlocker and the Kobe, Lebron, and Durant Xmas shoes are kicking off the event.  Great news for Canadian sneaker fiends!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT*  One big change that also comes with this new development is that Canadian 'House of Hoops' releases will not be available for pre orders....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
......no joke fellas
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

how hard were the grinches to get on NDC last year? i wanna camp, but it's xmas eve therefore i can't lol.

xmas's need to be calmed down a bit

a black midsole, tounge and that portion underneath the heel cup would be nice

how hard were the grinches to get on NDC last year? i wanna camp, but it's xmas eve therefore i can't lol.

They sold out super quick in less than a couple of mins. If I remember correctly, NDC was the only one that dropped them online.

whoa, Christmas pair is a lot to take in. At first glance I didn't really like them, but after looking at them over and over at work today, lol I'm in!

The Sharks are looking nice a few pages back as well

am i the only one that thought that was a kangaroo originally..? 
eyes.gif
 also if these release on the 23rd, i'm going to be very upset because i'm most likely working that morning for the concord release..

Originally Posted by DRO3000

i'm not sure if there is a for sure date, but when are these gonna release? the 23rd?

I got word my local spot theyre being released Dec 24 here in Canada.  I would assume the same for you guys south of the border.  They are putting a 'House of Hoops' section in our footlocker and the Kobe, Lebron, and Durant Xmas shoes are kicking off the event.  Great news for Canadian sneaker fiends!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT*  One big change that also comes with this new development is that Canadian 'House of Hoops' releases will not be available for pre orders....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
......no joke fellas
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
is that canadian HOH in downtown toronto? guess we're gonna be starting to camp out on this cold *ss canada weather
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom