OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

laugh.gif
That light blue would look better on the upper and have the violet and volt in certain places. Is that from the Masters of the Universe?

laugh.gif
That light blue would look better on the upper and have the violet and volt in certain places. Is that from the Masters of the Universe?

The original pair thought to be the Christmas pair is actually going to be the year of the dragons and they said those should release in January.

The original pair thought to be the Christmas pair is actually going to be the year of the dragons and they said those should release in January.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

laugh.gif

OMG Yes, they'd look like that He Man skull dude or The joker from the late 90s batman cartoon with the light blue skinNike better let us do it on ID...

Originally Posted by thapointguy

laugh.gif

OMG Yes, they'd look like that He Man skull dude or The joker from the late 90s batman cartoon with the light blue skinNike better let us do it on ID...

so apparently the "fake" xmas/robins/etc. are actually the YOTDs according to sneakerfiles

so apparently the "fake" xmas/robins/etc. are actually the YOTDs according to sneakerfiles

ew outsole separation ew ew ew

Nike-Zoom-Kobe-VII-7-Christmas-Day-Official-First-Look-2.jpg

edit: shoe is hot though.. robocopped

edit^2: attack fast midsole looks to have violet tongue.. i dig

ew outsole separation ew ew ew

Nike-Zoom-Kobe-VII-7-Christmas-Day-Official-First-Look-2.jpg

edit: shoe is hot though.. robocopped

edit^2: attack fast midsole looks to have violet tongue.. i dig

im loving how everyone is passing and not liking em.
pimp.gif
easrier for me to cop (i hope) like em more then grinches btw
grin.gif

pimp.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

pimp.gif
grin.gif

Lol everyone passes at first, then on the day of release there's 100 questions about when they release, 40 ppl saying they copped 4 of them online when it sold out, etc.

Back
Top Bottom