OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

These are looking "venomenal" hehehe...

But seriously...these won't drop for another 6-7 months...fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu why Nike.

These are looking "venomenal" hehehe...

But seriously...these won't drop for another 6-7 months...fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu why Nike.

^
yeah... they should!
an october release would be awesome.
enough with the holiday thing. we need
these now!

^
yeah... they should!
an october release would be awesome.
enough with the holiday thing. we need
these now!

They are starting to look good from those pics. And yes that does look like shredders mask! Great observation!

They are starting to look good from those pics. And yes that does look like shredders mask! Great observation!

they'll look flimsy just cuz they're test wear samples, i'm sure they'll thicken the upper a bit especially since it somewhat seems they're not too worried about being too minimalistic.... though it does seem like they're really trying to move with the "mold to my feet" deal with these shoes still

they'll look flimsy just cuz they're test wear samples, i'm sure they'll thicken the upper a bit especially since it somewhat seems they're not too worried about being too minimalistic.... though it does seem like they're really trying to move with the "mold to my feet" deal with these shoes still

I agree that Nike should drop these at the beginning of next season. It's weird how kobe wears 2 sigs in 1 year....and it's gonna be near impossible to wait to the holidays.

I agree that Nike should drop these at the beginning of next season. It's weird how kobe wears 2 sigs in 1 year....and it's gonna be near impossible to wait to the holidays.

Originally Posted by c4

yeah i have always thought the same thing...it made sense when they won and they had some cool cws to celebrate what they did the previous year, but this year they should come out with the new one to start the season...

Lebron wears 3 sigs in the same year...

Originally Posted by c4

yeah i have always thought the same thing...it made sense when they won and they had some cool cws to celebrate what they did the previous year, but this year they should come out with the new one to start the season...

Lebron wears 3 sigs in the same year...

Originally Posted by c4

Back
Top Bottom