OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

When did pics of the VI's first release?

Official Nike Pictures dropped around Late October/Early November... Unofficial pics dropped a month or 2 before that... From what I remember...
So if these photos are dropping earlier than previous releases this could show that the VII's could be released earlier than previous models
nerd.gif

Official Nike Pictures dropped around Late October/Early November... Unofficial pics dropped a month or 2 before that... From what I remember...
So if these photos are dropping earlier than previous releases this could show that the VII's could be released earlier than previous models
nerd.gif

hope they do hurry up and release the vii, Kobe game is starting to deteriorate they should rush the next couple of releases cause I dont know how long his great line is going to last after the next couple of years.

hope they do hurry up and release the vii, Kobe game is starting to deteriorate they should rush the next couple of releases cause I dont know how long his great line is going to last after the next couple of years.

this is the type of shoe many casual ballers will buy. looking fresh. the scales on the 6's turned a lot of people away

this is the type of shoe many casual ballers will buy. looking fresh. the scales on the 6's turned a lot of people away

I think we got pics of the FAKES before the authentics, which is crazy to me....

I think we got pics of the FAKES before the authentics, which is crazy to me....

these look like they're strictly ballin' shoes, idk about wearing these casually...

these look like they're strictly ballin' shoes, idk about wearing these casually...

^^yea they look like only for playing ball!!! But who knows we will wait for the final product

^^yea they look like only for playing ball!!! But who knows we will wait for the final product

If Nike insists on throwing a HUGE swoosh on these, hopefully it's done better than the past few sigs.
at least the brons have something to the swoosh, I'm hoping these will be similar.

If Nike insists on throwing a HUGE swoosh on these, hopefully it's done better than the past few sigs.
at least the brons have something to the swoosh, I'm hoping these will be similar.

It's looking like they're using a material that is similar to the Kobe VI. This time instead of mesh covered in those scales they're using long streaks or lines. I'm not a huge fan of this design but I also didn't like the first six Kobe's the first time I saw them. I still think that the V is the best out of this series.

It's looking like they're using a material that is similar to the Kobe VI. This time instead of mesh covered in those scales they're using long streaks or lines. I'm not a huge fan of this design but I also didn't like the first six Kobe's the first time I saw them. I still think that the V is the best out of this series.

I agree, just like the 5s, more people will be comfortable in buying the 7s.
the look is more... well.. unscaled. lol
Not saying the 6s didn't do well or is an eye sore, I love them so much.
But these 7s look to appeal to a larger demographic.

also, I wish they release a color similar to these:
kobe-vii-3.jpg

I agree, just like the 5s, more people will be comfortable in buying the 7s.
the look is more... well.. unscaled. lol
Not saying the 6s didn't do well or is an eye sore, I love them so much.
But these 7s look to appeal to a larger demographic.

also, I wish they release a color similar to these:
kobe-vii-3.jpg

Good thing Kobe decided to get his own sig. Signing with Jordan would have ruin his shoes game like Melo, CP, Wade etc

Good thing Kobe decided to get his own sig. Signing with Jordan would have ruin his shoes game like Melo, CP, Wade etc

I don't know how some of you guys can say these can't be worn casually. If the VIs can be wore casually, the VIIs definitely can.

I don't know how some of you guys can say these can't be worn casually. If the VIs can be wore casually, the VIIs definitely can.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

agree 100%
glad he left adidas too.

Back
Top Bottom