OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by c4

I agree that Nike should drop these at the beginning of next season. It's weird how kobe wears 2 sigs in 1 year....and it's gonna be near impossible to wait to the holidays.

I'm starting to change my mind, looking better honestly with more pics..
Looks great to ball in. Casual not so much..

I'm starting to change my mind, looking better honestly with more pics..
Looks great to ball in. Casual not so much..

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

When did pics of the VI's first release?
I believe christmas with grinch? or at least around that time

also not as bad as kd4, they said expect release date is spring 11 which is half way through the season....
eyes.gif

I believe christmas with grinch? or at least around that time

also not as bad as kd4, they said expect release date is spring 11 which is half way through the season....
eyes.gif

Official Nike Pictures dropped around Late October/Early November... Unofficial pics dropped a month or 2 before that... From what I remember...

Official Nike Pictures dropped around Late October/Early November... Unofficial pics dropped a month or 2 before that... From what I remember...

For those who want Kobe to start the season wearing the VIIs, the season might be delayed if the Lock Out happens (which from what I hear & read is probable) so he just might. This season a December release might just be right timing.

For those who want Kobe to start the season wearing the VIIs, the season might be delayed if the Lock Out happens (which from what I hear & read is probable) so he just might. This season a December release might just be right timing.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by JD617

They've gone back to herringbone on the outsole.

2lwugar.jpg

The midsole kinda reminds me of the new Lamborghini Aventador with all the random creases.
eek.gif
 my thoughts exactly.
lamborghini-aventador-rear-three-quarter-623x389.jpg

an amazing vehicle
I thought it was more of a reventon:

Lamborghini-Reventon.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white-sample-2.jpg

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by JD617

They've gone back to herringbone on the outsole.

2lwugar.jpg

The midsole kinda reminds me of the new Lamborghini Aventador with all the random creases.
eek.gif
 my thoughts exactly.
lamborghini-aventador-rear-three-quarter-623x389.jpg

an amazing vehicle
I thought it was more of a reventon:

Lamborghini-Reventon.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white-sample-2.jpg

As far as price goes nike did say they're going to raise prices so by christmas release 150 for a mid kobe 7 shoes will be the price and yes even 170 for supremes. So unless you don't buy completely, then nike will keep raising them. That's just why i decided to collect just penny 1 retro. I use it for basketball, walking, work and it cost 137, that's all i'm paying and i get to have multiples. I know the next penny 1 retro will cost more as nike stated so that's why i stocked up on them.

As far as price goes nike did say they're going to raise prices so by christmas release 150 for a mid kobe 7 shoes will be the price and yes even 170 for supremes. So unless you don't buy completely, then nike will keep raising them. That's just why i decided to collect just penny 1 retro. I use it for basketball, walking, work and it cost 137, that's all i'm paying and i get to have multiples. I know the next penny 1 retro will cost more as nike stated so that's why i stocked up on them.

Originally Posted by rukawa005

Originally Posted by dalilboy

Is it me or do these look like they have a higher cut compared to the VI
yeah seems a little higher.. more like a mid top it seems.

they are higher than the VIs and Vs... seems close to the cut of the IVs...

Originally Posted by rukawa005

Originally Posted by dalilboy

Is it me or do these look like they have a higher cut compared to the VI
yeah seems a little higher.. more like a mid top it seems.

they are higher than the VIs and Vs... seems close to the cut of the IVs...

Back
Top Bottom