OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Are the Del Sols out yet? I wanna see how the strap looks with jeans, whether it's like the Huaraches or AJ20

they look good on feet for sure, shoe has a nice shape 
pimp.gif

Can't wait to get these. I will not be denied this year like I was last year. Eastbay will not be trusted as I sat on hold for hours and missed the Grinches a year ago. NDC it is. My avatar says it all...Robocopn' these for sure.

Can't wait to get these. I will not be denied this year like I was last year. Eastbay will not be trusted as I sat on hold for hours and missed the Grinches a year ago. NDC it is. My avatar says it all...Robocopn' these for sure.

Wore mine yesterday to the gym and then to shoot some hoops.  These fit true to size similar to the ZKIV-ZKVI. Only tried on the Play Strong booty (w/ strap).  The sleeve definitely hugs the foot real well and it was kind of weird at first but got used to it after a couple of minutes.  The cushioning is very nice and has a similar feel like the IVs. No problems with traction at all and I'm surprised how light they were also. The strap does keep the ankle snug, but I don't know how much use it will really be but you can definitely feel it. There's no way your foot will come off with the Play Strong (strap) booty either like the VIs. I will try the Play Fast version tomorrow and see how that feels. I did try one on each foot and you can definitely feel the Zoom Air in the heel of the Play Fast booty. So far, so good. Not sure yet if I like the more than the Vs (favorite in terms of performance/bball).

Wore mine yesterday to the gym and then to shoot some hoops.  These fit true to size similar to the ZKIV-ZKVI. Only tried on the Play Strong booty (w/ strap).  The sleeve definitely hugs the foot real well and it was kind of weird at first but got used to it after a couple of minutes.  The cushioning is very nice and has a similar feel like the IVs. No problems with traction at all and I'm surprised how light they were also. The strap does keep the ankle snug, but I don't know how much use it will really be but you can definitely feel it. There's no way your foot will come off with the Play Strong (strap) booty either like the VIs. I will try the Play Fast version tomorrow and see how that feels. I did try one on each foot and you can definitely feel the Zoom Air in the heel of the Play Fast booty. So far, so good. Not sure yet if I like the more than the Vs (favorite in terms of performance/bball).

^^^ Nice Pics Adrian and thanks for the review.  Been awhile since you've been on.  Hope all is well.  I like how clean that CW is.  I can't really get on board with the cheetah action. I have so many unworn 5s and 6s, that unless the 7 is far superior I can wait awhile.

Thanks Rich. Yeah, I rarely come on here anymore. You still don't have a Facebook? There's a group on there that majority of us post on and we'd gladly welcome you too!

So the traction is slightly improved from the V and VI? I expected it to improve dramatically. I wonder how the velcro on the sleeve will hold up over time. It looked bulky but glad it's lighter than it looks. Looks good on feet

Traction is much better than V and VI. You can definitely hear the "squeak" on the hardwood floor. The velcro on the sleeve is pretty strong so it will stick to parts not intended for (got stuck on my sock and other parts of the sleeve without the fur). I had to make sure I had the velcro directly over the fuzzy part.

Back
Top Bottom