OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

can you clarify a bit on the sizing?

you say they fit similar to the zk4-6, but for me the zk4/5 fit differently than the 6.

the 6's i wore an 11, and the 4/5 i wore an 11.5 because 11 was way too tight

Originally Posted by al3x89

can you clarify a bit on the sizing?

you say they fit similar to the zk4-6, but for me the zk4/5 fit differently than the 6.

the 6's i wore an 11, and the 4/5 i wore an 11.5 because 11 was way too tight
I'm the exact same....4/5 I wore 9's....6 I wore 8.5's...
in the VII's the 9 was good for me, so I'd say the 4/5 sizing is more accurate....

I wore a 9.5 for IV-VI. The VII seem narrow but it may be due to the Play Strong booty, so not sure yet if one needs to go up half a size up. Length wise, the 9.5 felt pretty snug (toes had some wiggle room). I remember the V had a lot of toe room while VI was a little more snug in the toe area. Could potentially wear a 10 too, but they would be a little to long for me (IMO).

Originally Posted by lj12

eastbay rep, are you guys getting the christmas kobe's?? will it be like last years release??
I just received information today that we will be carrying the Christmas colorway, but we are still working on a day/time on when we will be releasing them.  I will post an update once this information is set in stone.

EastbayRep - Ray

good news, eastbay/ndc is my only chance at the xmas pair since the nearest HOH is like 1.5 hrs away...any nters wanna help a brother out??

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

eastbay rep, are you guys getting the christmas kobe's?? will it be like last years release??
I just received information today that we will be carrying the Christmas colorway, but we are still working on a day/time on when we will be releasing them.  I will post an update once this information is set in stone.

EastbayRep - Ray

Can you guys release them on the 24th @ 6pm Pacific standard time? I'm planning on being busy that day but should be free @ that time. Thanks Eastbay rep
pimp.gif
Ttyl =}

EastbayRep - Ray

Can you guys release them on the 24th @ 6pm Pacific standard time? I'm planning on being busy that day but should be free @ that time. Thanks Eastbay rep
pimp.gif
Ttyl =}

Originally Posted by never wear them

EastbayRep - Ray
pimp.gif
Ttyl =}
I can pass that on, but no guarantees.
grin.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by never wear them

EastbayRep - Ray
pimp.gif
Ttyl =}
I can pass that on, but no guarantees.
grin.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

“@mcten: Kobe chided Caracter and Goudelock for wearing Air Jordans after practice: "That MF retired in '98, you got to get you some Kob's"

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

“@mcten: Kobe chided Caracter and Goudelock for wearing Air Jordans after practice: "That MF retired in '98, you got to get you some Kob's"

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Stuck between Cheetah's or Concord's..... i'll actually rock the Cheetah's & ball in them so im leaning that way.

IMO cheetahs are more of a one time thing... concords will be released again in a few yrs the way JB has been redoing theyre releases.. 

Stuck between Cheetah's or Concord's..... i'll actually rock the Cheetah's & ball in them so im leaning that way.

IMO cheetahs are more of a one time thing... concords will be released again in a few yrs the way JB has been redoing theyre releases.. 

Originally Posted by snkrhead19

IMO cheetahs are more of a one time thing... . 
According to 'Nessa it was more than a "one time thing"....he been a cheetah since day 1....
I think the irony of this particular release is comical to say the least...
ugly shoe to match an ugly situation on the homefront.....fitting!

Originally Posted by snkrhead19

IMO cheetahs are more of a one time thing... . 
According to 'Nessa it was more than a "one time thing"....he been a cheetah since day 1....
I think the irony of this particular release is comical to say the least...
ugly shoe to match an ugly situation on the homefront.....fitting!

Back
Top Bottom